NINE

"I'm not giving you the money I earned it!" "I'm your boss and I say give me the cash NOW" 

"No" my papa speaks up I have never heard my papa say no to my mama before. "Excuse me?"

"Valentina is 21 she is the mafia leader of DB" "She's not until I say so" "You're 43 you should retire I say when she becomes the leader" 

What was going on I'd never seen my papa stand up to my mama and stand up to me in front of her before. "Valentina Beaumont you ARE the DB Mafia Leader"

I saw the look on Mama's face and she was not happy I knew chaos was about to begin. 

"Thank you papa now I'm going to my room now with MY money" 

I go to my room and ruby is on my bed sleeping with my brother Francis "Bonjour Soeur longtemps sans voir (Hello there sister long time no see) "

I run and hug him immediately and ruby jumps on top of us"Sister too tight" "Oh I'm sorry what- when did you get here?!" "like 3 hours ago I heard you guys arguing now seems like your MY boss finally" 

"Yea a little weird knowing I own DB now.." "Yea but I'll teach you everything you need to know." 

"And it seems like The Black Beaumont is one of the biggest assassins now huh?" "Yea finally gave myself a name" "Everyone fears you even my men"

"What even harry?" "Yea but he knows you wouldn't hurt us and our business right?" 

I wouldn't hurt Francis or his business because my mama has done it before and she almost killed harry Francis's husband. 

"Of course not I'm not mama I wouldn't hurt you even if they offer more than 100k I wouldn't do it" "I know you wouldn't but I wanted a confirmation" I laugh. 

Francis and my papa are the only ones I get along with in the family and of course my cousin Sandra I should give her a call later and see how she's doing.  

Francis was the one that was supposed to be DB mafia leader but he made his own FB (Frances Beaumont) aka for France. My brother was born in France so he knows french and I barely do. 

He's 22 only a year older than me. My mama and papa moved to Italy when he was 1 and boom there was me in the picture. 

Then we moved to New York City when I was 5 and then they had my twin sisters Amanda and Amara aka the little spoiled brats, They are 16. 

"I took care of ruby while you were on your mission with the Rossi" "Oh thanks um.." "Do you want to tell me why you're working together?" 

"It's just because he said he wanted peace so I agreed but I know they're up to something I'm just thinking smart" 

"Hm okay but just don't fall for him sister I don't want you getting hurt" "I won't I promise" "you must be lucky tho gosh he looks delicious"

 "Francis!" "What I'm just being honest If he was gay I would so go for him...Don't tell Harry I said that" we both laughed "I won't where is Harry anyways?"

 "He went to go see his mama I went with him for a little but came back to see you" "Awe you should have stayed I actually  have to go somewhere.."

"Where too?" "To Lorenzos house.." "Girl what?" "I challenged him to a boxing battle and he said yes to meet him at his house tonight" 

"Oh my god, can I come with you?" "sure why not I need someone to hype me up anyways" "great let me just change."

Francis went to his room to go change and I changed into my sports bra and black shorts and put my mask on. I go outside and I saw Francois was ready. 

We get in one of my motorcycles. "Oh um by the way just say you're my cousin I lied about my identity" "what?" 

"Yea he met "Valentina Romano" "Oh you still do photoshoots?" "yea Its kinda fun having two lives you know?"

we both laugh and then we made it to Lorenzo's place. "Let's go beat his ass" "yup let's just hope he does not beat my a*s" "Girl he won't let's go"

 when we are about to get in the security guard comes up to us. "Stop right there!" "Excuse me?" "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" 

"I'm Lorenzo's friend-friend.." "Lorenzo has a bunch of female friends and you aren't one of them, and why do you have a mask on anyways trespassing?" I forgot how big of an attitude we have... 

"Excuse me, sir, I think you don't know who I am if you did you wouldn't be talking to me like that, Hello my name is The Black Beaumont nice to meet you actually not really now let us threw before I break you're leg or even worse?"

Francis looked at me proudly, "Yea okay The black Beaumont I'm not letting you throw" "Well you gave me no choice"

before I'm about to launch on top of the dumb-ass security guard someone grabs my waist and turns me around to look at them. I thought it was Francis but No. 

It was Fucking Lorenzo. 

Im so sorry this is the end of chapter nine I've been busy helping my family in Italy. Europe has wildfires and they hit Italy and France stay safe everyone from Europe. Love you all so much and I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I will continue to post but it will take me longer and I apologize.