Chapter Five (One week later)

Y/n' POV

Its been a week and I'm going back to school with my best friend Eddie. We both woke up and had gotten ready for school. I had gotten dressed and so did he into his cute outfit as always. 

We grab our bags and I said bye to my brother Billy and I told max I'll see her at school

We grab our bags and I said bye to my brother Billy and I told max I'll see her at school. Eddie and I had gotten into his van then headed to school. Once we got to school he parked the van and shut it off.  I pull out a joint and I asked, "wanna do the honors this time Munson?" He nodded and I handed it to him. He lit it up and took a hit and handed it to me. Once we got done smoking it we tossed it out the window  then headed to our first class. Everyone was looking at me which I didn't give zero fucks about. I saw Jason looking at me with his group still lookin beaten up. I pretended to lunge at them and they got scared then Eddie and I laughed then walked into class. We sat into our original spots which were in the back. 

I see someone walking up to me and Eddie I looked and of course.. Chrissy.. I said in a girly voice, "Oh my god hi Chrissy! I heard about your boyfriends hand is he doing okay?"" you did that to him bitch. You're gonna regret it." She said acting tough. I gave her a serious look "You're the one that's gonna regret saying that." She looked at me and I waved finger and she fell to the ground. The teacher got up and walked up to Chrissy. "what's going on back here?" she said. "Y/n pushed me!" "woah now Chrissy I didn't touch you. Even ask everyone else around here they didn't see me push you." The teacher asked the class and they shook their head no. "go back to your seat Chrissy you don't need anymore attention." the teacher said. I waved bye to Chrissy. It was about lunch time, Eddie and I walked to his table and sat down. Eddie did his goofy thing he always did and then I hear someone yell at him. "You want something freak?" I stood up and saw Jason standing up staring up at Eddie. I walk around the table. "Did you say something Jason?" I said. He stood there just scared for his life. "That's what I thought now sit your ass down and shut up." I walked back to my spot and sat down eating my lunch while the group was talking about DND. Someone walked up to Eddie and started flirting with him then touching him. I looked up and it was fucking Chrissy. What the fuck is this girls deal lately? Eddie was just sitting their taking it and I was getting jealous. I sat there for as long as I could until I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and walked away from the table. 

Eddie's POV

Chrissy came up flirting with me and tried ignoring her and then she started to touch me and I didn't want her to be the one touching me. I wanted it to be Y/n.. I looked over and I didn't see her in her seat. I saw her walking out of the lunch room. I got up and started to run towards Y/n. I had finally caught up with her. "Y/n" I said. "leave me alone Eddie." "what's wrong? why did you leave?" "You're seriously asking me that?" "Yes I am Y/n." "Why did you let her let you do that to you?" "I was ignoring her." "YOU COULD'VE JUST, you know what never mind." She just walked away and left the school. I fucked up.

Y/n's POV

I walked home after I walked away from Eddie. All I could do is cry on my way home. I open the door to my home and see Billy on the couch. He turns around and saw me crying. He got up and came over to me then hugged me. "what's wrong sis?" He said. "I like him Billy I really do." I said crying harder into his chest. He breaks the hug and goes to grab his keys then hands them to me. I look at him and he said. "Go to the cabin for a few days to clear your mind. I'll make sure I get your homework the days your gone." I smiled at him and hugged him again. "thank you." I went to my room to pack a bag for my trip to the cabin. I grabbed my bag and gave Billy another hug before I left. I put my bag in the car and got into the drivers seat. Then I started to drive to the cabin. 

Billy's POV

Right when Y/n left Eddie pulls up and walks to the door. 

"where is she?" Eddie said worried. "she's out of town man. sorry." "you better not be fucking with me right now Hargrove." "I'm serious she just left not that long ago before you arrived here." I could see he was stressed, worried ,and frustrated. "She really likes you Eddie.. Then she came home crying." I said. he looked at me he sat down on the steps and put his head into his hands. "I fucked up. I didn't push Chrissy away. She was flirting with me. I ignored her but then she started to touch me and then that's when I looked and saw Y/n gone." He said on the verge of tears. "Just give her a few days Eddie. She will be back, she just needs to clear her mind. " he nodded.

Y/n's POV 

 I finally get to the cabin and settle in. I sit there in comfy clothes and I fell asleep on the couch. I knew Eddie didn't like me like that... I just have to move on I guess.