Chapter 13 (Mafia Meeting)

Y/n's POV

 We were on our way to the air port and pull up by our private jet. "You ready Mr. Munson?" I asked. He grabs my hand and kisses then says, "Of course Mrs. Munson" He smiles.  He opens the door and gets out. He holds his hand out for me and I grab it then get out of the truck. We walk up to the private jet. He lets me go in first then he follows behind me. We both sit down across from each other. "So sweetheart what's this meeting for so I can be prepared for the meeting." he said. "Well this meeting is for making a deal with the biggest mafia leader in London that his great grandfather created. The guy that is the leader now him and I have known each other since we were born. But basically the deal him and I are gonna discuss is to try reunite our mafia groups together again because our groups were together at one point then broke apart." I said. He nodded. 

After 6 hours we made it to London and got out of the jet. We got into the trucks and were on our way to the mafia leader's home. Once we had gotten there we were greeted by one of his people that works for him. He smiles and hugs me. "Welcome back Y/n" he said. "It's a pleasure to be back." "You are always welcome here." He looks at Eddie. "And you must be Eddie" "yes I am how do you know about me?" "Y/n and my boss talk." Eddie nods. "Shall we Ms. St Clair?" "We shall." "Lead the way." We walked up to his office and I opened the door. "Who the hell is -" The leader said before getting interrupted by me. "Is that how you greet your guests?" He turns around and sees you. "Y/n! It's a pleasure." He said walking up to me and grabs my hand to kiss my knuckles. "So let's get straight to business shall we?" He nods. We all sit down "So Joseph here's my deal I'm laying out on the table." He nods 

Author note: Yes I just wrote Joseph. 

"How would you feel reuniting our groups together again?" I suggested. He sits there and thinks. "I'd say let's do it. Our groups together, we were the most powerful mafia group in the world. We made the world a better place." Joseph said and I agreed. I get up and walk to the scotch then pour myself a drink. Then I walked over to Joseph. " So shall we continue to legacy and make it a better place again Joseph Quinn?" I said. "I think we shall Y/n St. Clair."  We shake hands and made the deal official.  "Do you wanna back with us and see what it's like in Hawkins?" I asked. Joseph nodded. He packed some of his stuff and headed to my private jet. We all head back to Hawkins. Once we land in Hawkins we get into the truck and head back to my place. I pull out to couch to make it a bed so Joseph can sleep on the couch. Once he settled in Eddie and I went to my room and went to bed. 

Next morning...

I wake up to Billy screaming in the living room. I rush out to the living room and see Joseph having a gun pointed at Billy. I walk up to Joseph and look at him. "Put the gun down Joseph. This is my family." I place my hand on his and he brings his hand down. He looks at me. "Joseph go get some air okay? I'll get you in a little bit." He nodded and walked out and sat in front of the trailer. "who the hell is that and why does he look like Eddie?" Billy asked.  He was asking a shit ton of questions. "BILLY!" He looks at me. "Shut up and let me fucking speak. Please.." I said then sighed.  

I explained everything to Billy and he understood everything now. He felt bad and went to go apologize to Joseph. " Hey Joseph get dressed." I said. "For?" He said with a confused look on his face. "School. You aren't just gonna sit at my home." I laughed. He went to get dressed then I went to wake up Eddie for us to get dressed.  

We all get into the truck and head to school

We all get into the truck and head to school. Once we get to school, we get out of the truck. Everyone is looking at Joseph. "I'd suggest putting some shades on." He nods. "You and I are gonna head to the office so we get you signed up for some classes. Eddie I'll see you later in class." "Alright sweetheart. I love you." Eddie said. 

You and Joseph head to the office and you get greeted by the office ladies. You walk into Coleman's office and he looks up at us. "hello y/n. Eddie." He nods. "Actually Mr. Coleman.. This is Joseph Quinn. He will be coming to school here until graduation and he will be helping me with Hawkins as well." "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Mr. Quinn." Jospeh chuckles. "No worries please call me Joseph." Mr.Coleman writes up a schedule for Joseph and you see he has all the same classes as you. 

"You ready Mr.Quinn?" You smile then chuckle because you know he doesn't like me calling him that.

He wraps his arm around me and messes up my hair. You look at him in shock. "How dare you!?" You act serious but you guys couldn't help but laugh. You fixed your hair and then you guys walk into first hour. Everyone is looking at you and Joseph. "Welcome Y/n. Who's this young man?" "This is Joseph he's my partner with my mafia group. He's actually the leader of the London mafia group." Everyone looks at Joseph and I. We sit down. The day went by quickly and then we head to bed.

Tomorrow we start planning our wedding day...