Chapter 1: I'd Rather Die

Theme Song for this story is above 👆

5:42 PM
EDD'S POV

I was on my way home from the store, all I bought was Cola. I decided not to tell Tord we're I was going. Why? Why not? I was driving the car and turned on the radio, it played songs that I wasn't a big fan of, but noise was all I turned it on for. Then a specific song started to play, Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows.

What a song! I'm starting to think I should've brought Tord with me, that would've been fun. I also think I should brought Matt with me too, he would've liked the warm sunrise. It was a such sight, something I've never seen before.

I was simply enjoying the sunrise and ignoring the song that was playing on the radio. I could see myself smiling in the window reflection. The sunrise was just so beautiful... but then the radio made an awful, dreadful sound. The sound of static, the radio wasn't working again. Then suddenly the radio started to work and changed to a different song.

I then heard children on the radio singing a song, "Little turtle, don't hide in your shell. Little turtle, oops they fell! Little turtle hope you're feeling well. And yet Edward will burn in hell!" I heard the children sing over the radio. WHAT TYPE OF SONG IS THAT?!

I need to make a report to the radio station or something, this was creeping me out. I was on a highway right now so I decided to turn the radio off. It was just going to distract me. But the radio didn't want to turn off, it just kept playing...

Then suddenly in the middle of the empty highway there was a man in the middle of the road. My eyes widened as I seen the familiar man. The man or thing looked like me. Except the hoodie was a darker green and he didn't have eyes. His face and hair were black, pitch black...

I quickly tried to stop the car because I didn't want to hit the guy but instead, I blacked out. The last thing I remember was the car flipping over and the man giving me a sinister smile, what really creeped me out was he had no eyes.

Tom didn't have eyes, but he had his black eye things, but this man just didn't have any sort of eyes. The place where his eyes were supposed be was just black. He only had a mouth and nose. No eyes...

6 HOURS LATER

I woke up to a massive headache, I was also the right way up, the car must have flipped more than once. My neck hurt extremely bad and I was bleeding from my arms and head. The car airbag against my whole body. My eyes cracked open and I remember what had happened.

That's right... I crashed the car. I was didn't want to get up, I just wanted to give up. With my weakened, bleeding, right arm I tried to grab my phone. I was able to slid it into my hand and tried to turn it on. I didn't turn on at all. I must have stopped working since the screen was very cracked.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek as I stopped trying to hold down the phone. I tried to move my head but it was too painful to move. Then tried to use my left arm to at least open the door. I tried and tried to open the door but it seemed to be jammed.

I didn't know car doors can jam shut. I then tried to put my hand on the seat recliner handle. With all the strength I had in my hand I pulled the handle and the seat went down. I tried to use my legs but it hurt way too much. I just laid there for a minute, thinking on how I would get out of this mess.

I then thought of a way to at least get out of the car. With the seat all the way back I used my legs which I was able to use now to push my body upwards. When I was pushed my self upwards my body was a bit relieved, like when you wake up and stretch.