choking kink

Warning:
Smut
Choking kink
very KINKY
smutty lusty

BEGIN

TOM'S POV:
Where is tord? I need to get revenge that bitch messed up my day. Once I come up with the idea run into his room tackling him with him on his bed. "What the fuck tom? Get off! " as he makes an attempt to push me away I stay on seeing as he did nothing to me I put my hands around his neck and say "this is revenge for earlier commie! " as I start choking him I notice he wasn't trying to stop me? As I focus on him more... "Ahh~" a small but soft moan escapes his lips causing a high rise of a red blush to form across his face "ah- s-stop-mmh! " I choke him harder getting angry as seeing my plan didn't work but failed tremendously. But then, I get another idea. If choking him doesn't work like I had expected why not tease him and torture tord that way? As I start to tease him, sliding a hand up his shirt playing with his nipples and with the other hand me still choking him as small moans escape the soft lips of my victim. "Ahh-oh fuck~" "m-more~" "what? " I questioned "m-more~ choke m-me more~" I start choking him harder causing the communist to drool before me saying my name loudly begging me for more"T-TOM M-MORE FAEN~

Translation:FAEN~=FUCK~

I realize me starting to get hard from the moans escapeing his mouth so I choke him harder causeing his moans to no longer escape his perfectly defined mouth as I rub my erection against his. "Mm~ f-fuck... " I groan feeling the pleasure of me rubbing against him feeling the friction between us(am I wording this right?) "T-to-m" Tord attempts to say my name despite me choking him I stop everything just slightly resting my hands where they were on his neck not allowing him to cum. "Tom~... " he wimpers my name for not being able to release "not yet commie, I'm not done with you yet~" I teasingly whisper into his ear. I lean in closer to his face planting a kiss onto the soft lips of his "mh~" I softly bite his lower lip for entrance. As he opens his mouth he let me immediately explore his caverns, not putting up a fight. Mhf~" he moans slightly as I feel the roof of his mouth with my tounge. I place my hand on his dick palming him and slowly rubbing with my hand breaking the kiss at the same time "ohhh~t-tom" he moans ever so slightly causeing me to get harder than before feeling the bulge in my pants grow bigger. "Sit up" I tell him to sit up and he obeys "now get on your knees on the floor" he obeys once again. once hes in front of me with my legs wide open and his head between with him on his knees. I slip my cock out slowly "suck" he grows a red blush but does as told, he puts the tip in his mouth and lick the slit teasing me some "ah-" "Tord! " he get halfway on me and swirls his tounge around teasing me more as I eroticly moan "ahh~ah-o-oh... Fuck tord! " he starts deep throating me gagging here and there. I feel myself getting close and grab the back of his head shoving it down even further "ngh! ~" I cum down his throat feeling every ounce of pleasure at the same time. He swallowed it all leaving me in small shock but I shrug it off and stand up pulling him up with me and wrapping his legs around my waist. I rest his back against the wall making out with him putting my hand up his shirt and roughly playing with his nipples "tom~" I use my other hand to pull down his pants and boxers. I slowly slide exposed cock inside feeling him clench at the pain of a 8'5 inch dick resting inside him "ahhh~ t-tom~" small tears form at the corners of his eyes. I start thrusting fast feeling the pleasure of his ass around my dick I groan"ohh~" Tord starts to moan with the feeling of lust taking over "FAEN! T-TOM~" I thrust faster starting to choke him hard with the room filling with sweet moans of Tord and myself "ah~ FASTER " I go faster as he starts to drool I feel myself getting close and I slam him down on my cock Cumming inside no missing a drop "AHHH~" Tord cums as well getting it on my chest. We calm down after some time of washing up and then cuddling after.