you horny slut~

Warning
Degrading kink
Kinks
VERY kinky

TORDS POV:
I was walking around to see tom on the couch and since Edd and Matt are gone. knowing me I decided to mess with him~i start walking over and sit next to him he notices and scoots away. But I come closer but unexpectedly tom pounces on me pinning me between his arms with me underneath "what do you want?! " tom shouted I lean up a bit and whisper "you~" his eyes widened from shock and he started to grow a nice pink across his face. I giggled somewhat at seeing him like this"your not joking right?.. " I answer with a "no, I'm not joking" he comes in closer and kisses me, I was shocked but it soon faded when calmed by the very same kiss. He bit my bottom lip softly and I agreed to let him enter we fought for dominance (😭) tom had won and he soon started to make rounds across my teeth and everywhere else. when he broke the kiss a string of saliva was between us. He lifted my hoodie and started to play with my nipples collecting soft moans every now and then "ah~" I moaned decent-ly loud when he sucked on my neck he started to bite as well drawing blood. "You like that slut? ~" tom whispered into my ear causing me to shiver but get more hard from what he had called me "y-yes I do.. Make me your slut tommie~" I answered. He looks up at me while palming my dick "oh, so your kinky hah? " after that last sentence he whispered many thing into my ear such as "your such a slut~" "your practically begging for it slutty whore~" so on and so on he went while started to rub my dick and squeezing it through the clothing with is fine and all but then he slipped his hand into my boxers and slowly stroking me "ahh~ f-fuck tom" I moaned "make m-me your-ah~ slutty bitch.. " I said. He then pulled off my pants along with his. He grabbed my hips and aligned his dick and slammed into me "AHH~.. F-fuck~" I moaned loudly from the feeling of pleasure becoming more noticeable. after adjusting to the size he thrusted fastly "mmh~ your s-such a slut you know that~" tom said to me turning me on more if possible. Tears started to form and roll down my cheeks "ahhHH~" tom started to go faster and I felt myself close to release "AHH~ A-fuck.. " I finally came. "ngh~ holy shit tord~ " tom came not long after inside me. After that we met each other with a simple kiss and went to wash up.