ᵕ̈ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 ╱︎╱︎

⤷  

⤷  

¡! ❞ we'll never get free. 彡

¡! ❞ what you gon' do.      彡

¡! ❞ when there's blood

In the water?                      彡

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ╱︎╱︎

𝐎.N THE TWELTH DAY OF THE TWELTH MONTH , a disease spreads around the world in a matter of days. it causes hallucinations, muscle spasms, seizures, delirium and dementia, and rotting of the flesh. in other words, the world has become overrun with zombies. meanwhile, the last scientists and doctors around the world come up with a cure that in theory, free the infected. the documents are sealed, hidden somewhere inside the laboratory before the hospital is taken by the zombies. 

some believe it was a rumor made up by the many citizens of the world, as they desperately cling onto false hopes. others believe the cure is out there, waiting to found amongst the ashes. wether it's true or not, nobody can deny that these monsters, or zombies, have taken over. empires have fallen, countries have betrayed done another, and there are ridges between people and families. it's everyone for themselves, as the world begins to burn.

the funny thing is, with the world on fire, split when it really matters, six teenagers from some random school in california have decided to take matters into their own hands. they're going to get their lives back, their loved ones, and they're going to remake the world. and if they fail? that's it. they've got one chance, let's see what happens. shall we? 

cupid speaking!  hey loves! first things first, I will 100% complete this and i'm so excited to do so! ive actually already cranked out the prologue and I am ready to go! please do tag your friends or anyone you think might be interested in this a...

cupid speaking!  hey loves! first things first, I will 100% complete this and i'm so excited to do so! ive actually already cranked out the prologue and I am ready to go! please do tag your friends or anyone you think might be interested in this apply fic. thank you so much, i appreciate any and all support! love you all<3