Ally's POV Friday night smackdown
I put on my new ring gear. It looks like Deans. It even has the hood. The only diffrence is that mine shows my stomach. I also have black shorts and combat boots.

I love it so much. I am going to make such an impact on the WWE Divas division. Hopefully I get to be the Divas champ soon!

Deans POV
I can't believe we have the hottest Diva on our team. Not to mention, she looks even hotter with her new gear on. She is even a good wrestler. Unlike most Divas.

"Hey Dean, can you help me put my vest on? This is confusing." Ally called from the bathroom.

"Are you naked?!" I shouted back, even though I wouldn't mind.

"No I'm in my bra now come help me!" she shouted sounding frustrated. I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. There she was her belly button piercing exposed only in her bra and a pair of short shorts. I felt my face get red.

She giggled and asked "Okay, just help me put on my vest and I will be ready to go!" she exclaimed. I couldn't help myself. Next thing I knew I was kissing her.
She was shocked at first but then began kissing me back. Her arms went around my neck and my hands rested on her waist.
I licked ger bottom lip, asking for entrance. She granted. Our tongues explored each others mouths. I pulled away and smiled down at her. She just blushed. Breathing heavily she said, "Now you can help me." I helped her into her vest and she hugged me.
A/N This was really fun to write.