Parties • Nancy Wheeler

≪⎯⎯⎯❦⎯⎯⎯≫

≪⎯⎯⎯❦⎯⎯⎯≫

Nancy was at Tina's Halloween party the autumn of '83, just like every other teen in her year. Including Y/N.

At the point it hit 1 am, Y/N was already drunk. And high, probably.

Y/N sat in the kitchen, a cigarette between her fingers.

Suddenly, Billy Hargrove strut towards her:
"So...Munson. What do you say, a little takeaway from this party? With me?"

"No, thanks, I'm good right here", Y/N mumbled out.

"Are you sure?", Billy started pulling her away, "I promise I can be a very fun person."

At this point, someone stepped in:
"Oh, there you are, Y/N! I've been searching for you all over."

Nancy Wheeler took Y/N's hands, pulling her away from Billy.

"Nancy Wheeler", Billy looked at her, griping, "I've got her, you can carry on partying."

"Oh no, no", Nancy chuckled, "I'm here with her, we're gonna head home soon."

Nancy pulled Y/N away from Billy, dragging her to the bathroom. What now?

She knew as much as that Y/N was the high school Freak's little sister, Y/N was the same age as her and she was a friend of Jonathan's.

Of course, they had talked multiple times and didn't have a problem with each other, but Nancy felt quite awkward around her for one simple reason:

She felt as though she was extremely attracted to Y/N, despite Nancy being with Jonathan.

"Hey Nancy", Y/N's drunken voice mumbled as Nancy locked the two of them into the bathroom.

"Hey, Y/N", Nancy took the cigarette out of Y/N's hands.

"Can I tell you something?", Y/N yawned.

"Hit me with it", Nancy met Y/N's eyes. Her eyeliner was smeared as well as her dark red lipstick.

"I wanna be somebody, somebody to you", Y/N nodded, "Let's count the stars and fly to the moon."

Nancy grinned as she sat Y/N down on the bathtub brim.

"I'll make you feel special, if you want me to",
Y/N smirked, "I can't express my... admiration."

Nancy blushed as she listened to Y/N.

"I hold to you, maybe it's too bold to prove", Y/N thought out loud, "i wanna be somebody, somebody to you... hope you feel the way I do."

Nancy seemed at a loss of words as she listened.
Obviously, Y/N was nearly black-out drunk.

"And I can't lie... you have the sweetest eyes",
Y/N gazed into Nancy's eyes, "And I can't lie... I want an 80s make out session.

With lame chord progression.

Damn, that's real depressin'.

Really makes me question... am I sad or do I just want your attention?"

"You know, Y/N", Nancy chuckled, pulling her up, "You're really drunk and I'm gonna take you home now."

"Drunken words are sober thoughts", Y/N smirked as she let herself get dragged to Nancy's car.

As soon as Nancy sat her down in the car, Y/N passed out, snoring.

Nancy shook her head as she got into the car, driving Y/N home to the trailer park.

≪⎯⎯⎯❦⎯⎯⎯≫

80s Makeout Session - dacelynn