Part 2 Please Don't leave me

I miss writing so here's an update and enjoy reading also give my book Only Her a chance.Thank you 
Mrs Asya
"Who were those strange people, when they saw my husband they ran away as if they had seen ghost?Was my husband that powerful man and well known?" I guess I know so little about him.

"Please Asya, you are my wife, my queen then why all of sudden you are quite, distancing yourself from me while you told me whenever I want something or when am in stress I should tell you, so does that only mean for me. It should be applied for both of us yeah?
" Did you recognise those people as I saw some people running away from our car,"he said with concerned face and I could see him battling with in himself, I hope he doesn't feel guilty of anything, it wasn't his fault, nothing happened, in fact because of him they ran away.
"No," I said in firm tone I didn't want him to worry and follow those people, who knows they might harm him.

"If it's anything serious please inform me, even if you don't I will dig into it and you know that, I have my sources," he said and I just looked at him with so much love and emotion, did I just say love?My eyes widened with shock with sudden realization, all these while I thought I liked him while I loved him, does it take only few months to fall in love?
"Please don't leave me," Without even warning my arms went around his neck and I snuggled closer into him weeping, he is my everything, my comfort, my protector, I felt safe with him.

*Whats gotten in to you today?am not going anywhere,"he said in a softened voice I have never seen him so calm with me before or anyone else and we were still in car, under the dark night.
The ringing of his cell phone removed us from our stare and my emotional breakdown and I just looked at it.
"Please don't go"I told him although I knee were still to go home together and have dinner.

" You have been worrying too much about me leaving, I agree we started on the wrong path, but marriage is a sacred bond and we need to work on it, we need to make it successful despite our ups and downs," he explained to me and I nodded.

"I still haven't forgotten that I had asked you to tell me where you want to go, you never tell me anything, " he asked, it's just that he has given me so much love, care spoilt me with gifts then what else should I ask from him.
"Will you go to work tomorrow?" I asked him 

"Well you are also joining me," He said and my eyes widened so what did he mean by that.
"Since you won't tell me what you want then I have surprise for you," he declared and I just looked at him, what happened to my husband, this man is totally different from the man I married, that man, was cold, distant, arrogant, didn't even spare me some of his time, didn't even glance at me with soften and concerned face, if my heart won't melt all of sudden with what he's doing then I don't know what will, but it has already melted.

"How can I join you just like that? there will be talk of the town again, I tried to defend as it wasn't right me just going with him and I don't know what he has planned also.

" We will already be talk of the town, should I remind you of what we did in public,"he said without any shame, and there was time he wasn't even find of touching me, so much has changed between us Alhamdulillah.
"What?" He asked with an evil smirk playing on his lips and he wasn't even starting the engine of the car, we're we really being romantic in the car in the middle of the night?

This is just the start of the strong bond, InshaAllah

When someone is trying to become a better person don't remind them of their past mistakes, be honest and be kind.

Mrs Asya
Next Day.
Alhamdulillah, I thanked the Almighty for blessing me with everything, we had great day yesterday, everything he had planned and it worked out I wanted to do something for him also, I like to do things for him, he's trying to open up to me unlike in beginning he didn't even allow me to touch his this nor did he smile, this doctor of mine will be very busy again due to his coming up surgeries and I pray they all go successful, mean while Fatma mom has been so supportive at home, she never complained she's been like a mother to me.
Whenever I feel like I miss my mom and dad I go and talk to her though she sends me to them most of the time so they could also spend time with me, I miss my mom and dad but a girl has to adjust with her in-laws and it's not right every now and then to visit her parent's house.
Though I text them almost every day my dad isn't so much into watsap and media but at least mom uses them.
I took his pillow and smelled it, it really smelled of him, I miss him already it's 4 pm and he has been so busy at the hospital and with the office work.
"Since when did I become so romantic and thinking of him?" he has really made me think like him all the time and he says he hasn't done anything, the effect this guy has on me, only Allah knows how I restrain myself from hugging him and snuggling closer to him while he works till late at night.
The kiss yesterday and the way he boldly said I join him for work and let people talk, I just asked him for some more time to think on it.  I really want to work but with my own hard work.
Any girl would be lucky to get such an offer but I want them to interview me and not my husband but by other board member.
A smile formed on my lips when I realized how slowly we were progressing and making our bond strong.

A vibration of the phone  removed me from my thoughts and a smile formed on my face when I saw notification of someone special from above.
I immediately opened, there was time I was craving for his simple reply but he never texted and now he started the text.
Him:Assalamualeikum

"Waleikumsalam" I replied without askig anything else as I wanted to see what he will write next or what's going on in his mind?does he miss me like I miss him?does he remember our moments?
Does he smile crazily like me and lost in thoughts or that happens to only girls? Do only girls do such crazy things? I wonder.
But I have seen fad so much in love and mom, they have gone through so much but their bond is now one of the strongest and the love they share SubhanAllah.

Him:How are you, ?Ah being so formal mr husband?cant he write something romantic?the man only writes without famous stickers nor emojis. I will teach you all that dear husband, just wait and watch, this bossy man will soon turn to what and what...We are progressing... baby steps.
"I am fine and you but I want to see you," I typed and sent without any care like he must be in the meeting, what did I just send?he must think am crazy, he will be home in an hour, yeah then busy in his study and avoid me.
What's really gotten into me these days? all I think about is my husband, his smirks, his bossy mood and the way I love to see his reactions and the way he sometimes tries to approach me and saves me from any harm.

"Am good and what?You just saw me in the morning?" that's all he has to say?thats what he has to write?as if he doesn't miss me, I frowned and stood up, I just put my phone aside, if we saw each other in the morning then no more chatting right now yeah? I smiled evilly as two can play this game. It will be worth seeing his reaction.
I stood up and headed towards the bathroom to do ablution once adhan(call to prayer)was completed, I opened the prayer mat and tied my prayer scarf.

Once done, I sat on the prayer mat and made supplications and thanked Almighty and asked Almighty to ease the pain of Palestinians and other countries suffering in pain.
***
"How have you been doing?"Fatma mom's voice snapped me from my thoughts and smiled once I saw her approaching in my room, we usually decided what to do for the next day and for dinner.
" Alhamdulillah and you mom?"I asked her back as we sat together on the bed.

"I have something important to discuss with you about next week," she started and I looked at her thinking what's next week?

****
Please vote and comment
Do you want more of Farhan and Asya romance and bickering?

The please go and read in dreame as all chapters are for free
Please go to Google and then Write dreame

Arranged Imperfectly by sunehrasokwala
Thank you so much