Chapter 2~

--Vivian P.O.V--

Since the bell just rang signaling it's lunch time I walk towards the cafeteria. I spotted one of my friends.

"Chloe!" I shouted. I have to tell her about me getting detention. "Hey Vivian" she said. "I got detention today with Eli" I mumbled. She's going to want to know the reason why and I have to tell her even though it's embarrassing. "Why?!" Chloe asked.

We walked into the cafeteria and spotted our other friends. "Let's go sit down with Amber and Mia so I don't have to say it twice" I said while walking to the so called "nerds" table. Yes I'm considered a nerd and also my friends, but we don't mind being nerds. The only thing we hate about it is getting bullied by the popular people. Especially Wyatt Coleman the quarterback and captain of the football team. His girlfriend is the head cheerleader, Stephanie Martinez, I've never talked to her so I don't know if she's a snob like the other cheerleaders.

"Now Vivian tell us why you got detention" Chloe asked right when we sat down. So I told them what happened. "Oh my gosh" they said in unison. "I know right" I said. I still can't believe Eli tried blaming it all on me. After about a minute of silence I said "I'm going to try to get over him." They all looked at me like I grew another head."But you have loved him since 5th grade" Mia said like she was out of breath. It seems pathetic that I loved Eli since we were in 5th grade and right now I'm in 11th grade.

"I know but I have to try" I said.

--After School--

Right when I got out of class I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. I text my mom on the way to 301.

Me: Hey mom I'm going to be home late I got detention :(

Mom: Ok honey but come straight home. We will talk about it later love you

Me: Ok mom love you too

Well at least I know she isn't mad. When I walk into 301 I notice no one is there yet. Not even the teacher.

I walk up to a desk and take my homework out that's due next week. Might as well finish it today.It took me about 10 minutes to finish the essay since I started it last week. When I look up to see if the teacher got here, I see the one and only Eli. I hate that he still has an affect on me I get so many butterflies in my stomach. But then I notice no one else is here. Not even the teacher. It's only Eli and me. By ourselves! No this can't be happening!

I start putting my homework away trying to act like I don't care that he's here. Oh shit he's walking over to me. Calm down Vivian! I have to calm down. Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out.

When he gets to my desk he grabs my backpack. "Please leave my backpack alone" I said quietly. He turned to look at me "Why? Do you have something that's private in here? Hmm." I can't let him know about my diary. I write everything in there. From things bad to good in my life. I even wrote down about how I feel about him.

"N...No" I stuttered. "You know your a bad liar right?" He said while chuckling. "Yea I know" I responded very quietly, but I guess he heard it loud and clear. "If you know then why do you lie? Anyways, what do you have in here? Are you on your period or what?" He asked.

"No I'm not on my period you pervert" I said slightly raising. I hope he leaves the topic alone of me having something in my backpack. "Leave me alone Eli" I told him while looking at the door.

"I'm not that easy to get rid of babe" he said. Since the teacher just came in he left to another desk. Wait what is that supposed to mean? What he said to me kept repeating itself in my head. I'm not that easy to get rid of...babe. He's making this harder for me to get over him.

"Sorry i'm late. stay in your seats and do homework of something quiet" said the teacher while getting comfortable on the desk chair. I'm positive that he will fall asleep in a few minutes. I was right the teacher fell asleep after 5 minutes.

I got my book out, but before I even start to read it Eli grabs it out of my hands. "Aww you mad that I took your book" he said. "No I don't care. Just leave me alone" I said. It got quiet for a while. Then all of a sudden he hands me back my nook and says "You know I hate you right"

"W...Why?! What did I ever do to you?!" I asked shocked. "Well lets see every time you come near me I always get hurt." he said. "You have pushed me down the stairs and I think in 6th grade you hit me with a soccer ball in my face and so on and so on. You get the point?" I can't believe he actually remembers it all. But I don't see a reason why he hates me though. I'm very clumsy it was never intentional to hurt him. I would never.

"All of those were accidents. I wouldn't hurt you or anyone else for that matter" I said. "I don't believe you" he looked me straight in my eyes and says "It's fine though because we both hate each other."

"I don't hate you Eli." I said. "Whatever we both know you do so don't try to deny it" he paused "See you later Vivian" he said coldly and went back to where he was sitting at.

A few minutes later the teacher woke up and said "You guys may go now."

When I got out of the class I took my phone out to check the time. It's 3:15 pm. Hmm I guess I was only in there for about a hour. When I turn to start walking towards my left I see Eli look at me once before he went out the door.

Since I live on the same block as Eli I have to wait a little bit so he doesn't see me. I know it's kinda creepy that I know where he lives but duhh we live on the same street.

I waited 5 minutes in the hallway then I went out the door and started walking home. Why does Eli say I hate him? I never told him that. Why does he hate me?

--At Home--

"Mom I'm home" I yelled right when I got inside. "Oh hey honey how was school?" she asked. "It would've been better if I didn't get detention' I said. "Ok well tell me why you got detention" she said. So I told her everything that happened today. I even tell her about what I was thinking. Since it's only my mom and me we are really close. We tell each other everything.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Eli sweety" she said in her motherly voice. I just nodded and went upstairs to my room and locked my door. Then I lay on top of my bed and start crying. I don't even know why I'm crying. I hardly ever cry. Is it because I got my first detention or is it because of Eli?

**********

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been kinda busy and didn't have time to update. Thank you to every one who actually reads this.

<3 Stay lovely unicorns <3

Shout out goes to:
CastielWinchester69