Chapter 6~

-----Vivian's P.O.V-----

I don't know what to say to Stephanie right now especially since she just saw her boyfriend...well ex-boyfriend...kiss me. Since we are walking with each other down the hall back to the area with the lockers I decide to tell her something so I stop walking and she notices right away and stops.

"Hey what's wrong?" she asks me with a concerned face. "Did he do anything else to you before I stopped it? If he did please tell me" she says in a sad tone. "N-no nothings w-w-wrong" I stuttered. Why did I stutter? "All he did was kiss me" I paused "but I'm sorry if I stood up for myself that wouldn't have happened."

She puts on a smile and extends her hand "Hi my name is Stephanie Martinez I don't think we have officially met before" Wow I can't believe she's strong enough to do this and pretend like nothing just happened. I continue with what she's doing "Hi my name is Vivian Connor it's a pleasure to meet you" I smile.

Stephanie looks down at her phone and says, "We have less than a minute before class starts" she pauses "are you doing anything today after school?" she asks. I'm suppose to hang out with Carter today but I owe this to Stephanie. "Nope"

"Want to hang out today then?" she asks "Umm sure... but wouldn't this ruin your reputation?" I ask in shame. "I don't care if it does or doesn't I'm allowed to hang out with whoever and whenever I want" she says proudly. I wish I was that confident about myself in life...

-----After School-----

I put all my text books into my locker. I haven't told Carter about the change of plans yet. I close my locker and turn to start walking out of school while pulling my phone out of my pocket. As I was about to call Carter someone stepped right in front of me. I look up and I see the last person I would've expected today.

"How can I help you Eli" I say to him with no expression on my face. I'm not in the mood right now to start more problems. After all I'm certain that if It was important he would be exasperated; I'm just not in the mood to start anything else. I just want to reschedule a day with Carter and hang out with Stephanie today that's all. No more drama.

"I heard you're hanging out with uh Carter today" he said to me in weird tone I didn't recognize on him. "Why do you care if I hang out with him" I ask. Eli just looks at his phone for about 30 seconds before replying, "I don't care who you hang out with Vivian. Just wanted to make sure my dumbass brother wasn't going to be home." Wow that was rude. What did I expect Eli said it.

"Well sorry but I have a change in plans I'm not going to hang out with Carter." I said to Eli while walking away. That's when I noticed Carter standing a few feet from me. He looked sad.Then his expression changed to happiness once he noticed I was looking at him.

"Vivinator!" Carter said loudly. "Carter!" I exclaimed while walking fast towards him. Once I was close to him he gave me a big hug. "It's been a long time since I've seen you Carter" I said while giggling. Wow he can still make me happy so quickly just like before. We stop hugging and that's when I realize Eli was still here.

"Well then have fun you two" Eli said with a smirk while walking away. That guy can change his feelings so quickly. I will never understand him.

"Carter can we hang out tomorrow instead?" I ask him not being able to look him in the eye. "Yea...but can I ask why you don't want to hang out today?" he said quietly. I look around and then to the floor and back to him "It's um nothing" I said while looking down the hall to make sure I don't see Wyatt around.

"Hey Vivian ready to go" I hear someone say behind me "Oh sorry I didn't notice you were talking to someone" That's when I remembered that voice. It was Stephanie. I turn to look at Stephanie "Yea I'm almost ready. Give me 5 more minutes please I need to say bye to Carter" I tell her.

"Does he know?" She asks me in a somewhat whisper. "Do I know what?" he asks in a confused tone.

"Oh shiz I'm sorry Vivian I didn't know he didn't know. I thought you guys were a thing or something." she says in a sad tone. "Don't worry about it Stephanie it's fine. I'll just explain it to him outside" I say while walking towards the exit of the school.

I notice they are both following me outside. Carter has a confused expression and Stephanie looks sad. Well then this is going to be a weird to explain.

Well then time to start explaining everything to Carter.

After Stephanie and I explained what happened this morning before class to Carter.  I noticed he got pissed.

This isn't good. Especially since Carter used to fight a lot back then when he was in high school.

"I remember who Wyatt Coleman is" he paused "he was popular amongst all the Sophomore's when I was a senior."

Oh no Wyatt is walking towards us and Carter isn't looking so happy about that.

-----A/N-----

I'm so so so sorry for not updating earlier like i said.......

This chapter shout out goes to this amazing author who just started writing her first book ever! Hope you guys can check her book out! itzz_nati