Your Confusion

You listened hard for more muffled sounds, but the two trolls who seemed to be speaking had stopped. As if they knew you had heard. Suddenly, you were snatched up and tossed into the floor, your shoulder hitting the ground hard. You let out a pained noise, brows scrunching before you felt hands at your face, untying your blindfold. You snap at the hand, and are responded to with a hissing voice. "Behave" it warns you, your eyes slowly coming into focus. You look at the man in front of you, obviously an oliveblood. He gives you a snarky look, and in front of him, the one who removed your blindfold was a bronzeblood.

You saw his face, and your mind analyzed him immediately. He was tall, broad shouldered with huge horns. His hair was straked with an unnatural red that made some deep pit of your stomache churn. His eyes were that lowly bronze that ran through his veins. The sleeves were torn off his shirt, and you could see the deep set muscular form that took his arms. He eyed you sternly, his square jaw setting.

"Why did you bring this here?" He questioned the oliveblood, who cleared his throat. You gave sharp and dangerous looks to the man, and he couldnt look at you. It was programmed into the minds of most lowbloods... fear immediately settled in their hearts if they saw that cold color.

The olive blood had his hands behind his back, walking a bit forward as his eyes stayed trained on the bronze. "She was running toward the base, and the Orphaner's ship was not far behind." Said the oliveblood.

The summoner eyed you. He knew didnt he? Knew about the struggle of the fushiabloods. Knew about the killing and hunting you lived under. These things were communicated through your eyes, whuch were locked with his.

"She was being hunted." He said, eyes evaluating you. The oliveblood looked shocked. "Yes" you agreed, your jaw locking. The Bronzeblood evaluated you, his eyes sweeping yor smooth seadweller skin, your fins tipped with pink, your eyes filled with a chilling fushia. He swollowed and stood up, tilting his head to pop his neck as he stayed looking at you. "You want to be the empress?" He asked condecendingly, his chest puffed out a bit. You swollow, eyes narrowing at the lowblood. "I want to live. End of story", you growl. "The only way to do that... is to be an empress"

He eyes you a moment more, before he calls the oliveblood and they leave you, still tied and laying on the floor. Your shoulder hurts.