Something New

Blade's P.O.V.
I heard my mom answer the door. So I walked downstairs to see who it was. Its Thorn hell yeah dude she's my f***ing best friend. If only guys would treat her like she deserves. I invited her in we walked to my room. "Why are you here,I mean not that I dont want you here I mean im shuting up now," I said. I saw her start to cry I pulled her in a hug. I asked her "What's wrong." Jon broke up with me Blade." I love the way she says my name. I pulled her into a loving embrace, our foreheads touching. I softly cupped her cheek. I did all the things she liked. We pulled a all nighter. I laid down in bed, she softly laid down beside me. I asked her if she had fun. "Yeah im pretty sure I have bruised ribs from the tickling thanks Blade," She said with a grin. "Give me a chance," I said. "What?"she said. "Will you be my girlfriend Thorn?" I said."Yes," she said. I shot straight up, "really" I said. "I love the f*** out of you right now," I said. She nodded making herself look gorgeous. She's f*** beautiful, yet people treat her like crap.
THE NEXT DAY
Thorn's P.O.V.
I walked on the bus and saw Blade he asked me whats wrong and I said nothing why. "Theres something wrong"Blade said. "Nope just cramps" I said popping the p on the nope.