The Wedding

Thorn's P.O.V.
The Wedding was beautiful. Nightmare before Christmas and Corpse Bride was everywhere. I came up with them HA. Ok ok on with the story. Ok so Tony and Emma got married on my B-day uh huh my B-day. It was funny it was like a birthday present.
Current time
Thorn's P.O.V.
I was a maid of honor at Tony's wedding. I saw Blade at the other side of the alter making funny faces at me. Emma had made it to the alter with Tony, by that time I was so close to literally laughing so hard that I snorted like a pig. I saw Blade make another funny face, and kinda, sorta, maybe, laughed out loud literally. By that time you can already guess whats going on. The whole two families looked at me. Yeahhh do you see why I'm an embarrassment to people now. Ok sorry back on track. The vows were said and we all went to the reception. I immediately went to change, even though the dress was beautiful, I didnt want to be in a dress all night. I came out of the room all the girls were getting dressed in, and blade was waiting outside of the room for me. (yayyyy my babe lol) He was wearing a black veil brides t-shirt, skinny jeans, converse, and a AHS beanie.( he looked fine lets just say that lol XD) "So what do we do now I've never been to a wedding," Blade said. "Uhhh um uh um uh oh." I said. " well they're dancing so I guess we gotta dance, I'm guessing" Blade said. "Um I guessss, but just so you know I can only waltz thats literally it," I said. " I do a little dancing but you've seen most of the dancing that I do," Blade said.