Chapter 1 : Viviana

Hey Monsters! So I've decided to write a new Fanfiction! I'm also in the process of planning my TayGa Fanfiction! If you would like me to publish it soon, comment and/or PM me! Thanks for your support and enjoy!

XoXo

GagasGelato🙋

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Viviana's POV]

"Sit your little butt down and let's have a talk!" Adam yelled as he pointed to the wooden chair in the kitchen.

"I-I didn't do-"

"SHUT UP! SIT DOWN!" He yells louder and I sink down in the chair.

"May I ask what I-i d-did wrong?" I say shyly. He stares me down and the he slaps me across the face. My face stings and I feel tears begging to stream down my cheeks but I refuse to let them.

"You didn't do my laundry like I asked. I expected to come home to folded clothes. But no. They are still in the washing machine. Just-JUST GO!" He screams "You can come home tomorrow. Find somewhere else to sleep tonight!" He slaps me once more and then he grabs my arm and drags me outside, he grows me down the stairs and slams the door shut.

He always does that. I 'do something wrong' and he throws me out for the night.

I walk down the street and a shiver runs down my spine. I'm wearing shorts and a tshirt, yet it's like 30 degrees outside! My face hurts and my knees are bleeding from the impact of the ground.

As I start to sob, I see a pair of headlights getting closer and closer to me.

[Gaga's POV]

"Alright Tara! Okay! Okay!" I laugh as she fills my cup again. I can't get drunk. I have to drive home.

"Stefani, are you ready for this?" I hear Frederic ask.

"Yes. yes I am!" I answer. He throws the ping pong ball on the table and it JUST kisses the cup of beer.

Yep. You guessed it. We are playing beer pong.

"That was good Freddie but I gotta go. I can't drive home drunk and tired!" I kiss him on the cheek. I kiss Tara and wave to the rest of the Haus as I grab my jacket and keys. I climb into my car and start the engine. I put the music on and sing along.

"JUDA-JUDA-AS! JUDA-GAGA!" Then I see someone, a girl, walking down the road. She's slightly limping. I decide to pull over and help her.

[Viviana's POV]

The headlights get closer and I hear music,

"WHEN HE COMES TO ME I AM READY!"

I recognize it as Lady Gaga's song Judas. The car slows to a stop and I get worried. I don't know who's in the car.

"Are you alright?" A familiar voice asks.

Where have I heard it before?

"Uh..yeah..I'm..I'm..*COUGH COUGH COUGH*...I'm fine. I'm just a little-*COUGHH COUGH*...cold. That's all." I answer.

The person, who by the voice, sounds like a woman opens the door and climbs out of the car. I don't see her face. Just her short, skinny body. She removes her jacket and I see she isn't wearing pants.

How strange.

She hands me her jacket.

"I know this is like violating the stranger danger rule but I swear kid i won't hurt you. It would ruin my reputation. Plus, I'm not that type of person!" Her voice is SO familiar. Where have I heard it?

"Um...excuse me but...have we met before? You sound vaguely familiar..." I say. I wrap the jacket around my arms and I see that she is smiling.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Lady Gaga." She says. I freeze.

"Y-you're w-who?" I ask in disbelief

"My name is Lady Gaga. Well, Stefani. Stefani Germanotta. But that's only on SPECIAL occasions." She says.

I'm too surprised to reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that was a crappy and short first chapter but I just getting started! You'll be pleases with the chapters to come! I PROMISE! LOVE YOU MONSTERS!

XoXo

GagasGelato🙋