Chapter 11 : Surprise

[months later]

[Gaga's POV]

"I'd like to thanks my monsters for loving me and letting me be me and being weird and...and crazy with me! This next song is for you. This song, I wrote because...as a kid I...I wasn't treated very well by people around me and I constantly thought that there was something I was doing wrong or something was wrong with ME...but my mother...she told me I was born this way...I was born so perfect and that I was no mistake...This next song, Born This Way, is dedicated to you...my fans....i love you." I wipe the tears away as I look out into the arena packed full of people. I wish I could hug each and every one of them. 

"It doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M. Just put your paws up, 'Cause you were born this way, baby..."

"My mama told me when I was young, we are all born superstars. She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, in the glass of her boudoir."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I smile into the crowd and wave at the fans who wave at me.

"There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are, She said, 'cause He made you perfect, babe. So hold your head up,girl and you'll go far, listen to me when I say...."

I am about to begin singing the chorus but another voice beats me to it.

"I'm Beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes! I'm on the right track baby I was Born This Way!" I turn around and see my beautiful Viviana running toward me with a microphone in her hand.

"Don't hide yourself in regret just love yourself and you're set, I'm on the right track baby, I was BORN THIS WAYYY!" I sing as she runs to me. She jumps into my arms and I twirl her around. I can't contain my smile and my emotions. Tears flood out of my eyes and I hug her so tight. I haven't seen her in months. She didn't want to come on tour with me because she was angry at me. She stayed at Natali's house and I haven't even talked to her in the months we have been apart because she has been so angry with me.

"I love you." she whispers in my ear as I hug her and hug her and hug her.

"I love you too." I whisper back. She leans back and wipes the tears from my eyes. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Everyone. This is my daughter, Viviana." I say into the microphone. 

"Hey Monsters!" She says. She faces the crowd and puts her monster paw up. I gaze out into the audience as every monster puts up their paw. I put my hand over my mouth as I sob. Viviana turns to me and her beautiful eyes sparkle under the lights. She winks at me and then runs back backstage.

"Oh there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way, baby I was born this WAY!" I continue to sing the lyrics as I cry of happiness.