A Day in my Life

It was 6:00 am.
I didn't wanna get up, but I had to. I hit my anooying alarm clock and rubbed my eyes.
I got up and walked to my closet. I wasn't really the girly type. So I grabbed a black shirt that had lace on the back and a bow. Then some skinny jeans and grabbed my boots. I threw those on and brushed my hair and put on my mascara and eyeliner. Im so ugly, i don't like looking at myself, im probably going to break the next mirror next time.
I headed out the door and walked off to school. I arrived and walked in. I was listening to my music and I noticed everyone talking and whispering. So I took them out and all I heard was "did you see the new guy?"
I rolled my eyes and went to my locker.
I opened my locker and the new guy came up to me.
"uhm, excuse me, can you help me find locker 462?" he asked me shyly.
"its the one right under me." i laughed and pointed.
"oh sorry haha." he laughed.
"so you are new?" i asked.
"yeah, ugh its hard." he replied.
"well, i can always help you around." i said smiling.
"thanks, that means a lot." he said back to me.
I knew right there, we were gonna be best friends. And the way he just looked at me, both of our eyes met and we smiled and laughed.
I think i like him?
maybe.