Chapter 3 - The Event That Changed It All

The whole guild was gathered as beer flew and the 4 children mingled and talked. All were there except for the parents of the 4 children, because they had chose this day to go out and talk with each other and contact a doctor about the lack of magic on their children. They had all been tested previously and showed tremendous levels of magic but no actual physical magic.

Then, the door swung open.

About 8 men who were each 7 ft. tall stepped inside. They were nothing but pure evil as the whole guild fell back in fear.

"I want money," said the man in the middle, who seemed to be their leader. No one in the guild moved. He stomped his foot and everything shook. Mira-Jane smiled behind the counter and didn't move as each of the 8 men made their way through the guild. The tallest pointed to the register. Mira only smiled.
"I'm sure there's a way we can work this out-" she tried to say, before the large man lifted his hand and shoved her across the floor. The whole guild gasped. Nashi stood in her seat,  her eyes red with rage.

"Hey!" Nashi has called. The 8 men turned. "Leave her alone!" The 8 cackled.

"You're too small to do anything," mocked one. "From what I hear you have no magic!" The group laughed, but Nashi only clenched her fist. Suddenly, Mizu stood from her seat.

"If their are two of us, then we can both take you down." Kyo and Kuro then stood.

"Now four," the two said in sync. The largest man laughed and pulled a large steal arrow from his bag and aimed directly at Mizu, the daughter of Gajeel and Levy. Everyone gasped, but she only caught the arrow in her hand and began to chew on it. Everyone's jaw dropped. While still gnawing on the steal, the man threw another steal arrow at Mizu and caught her off guard, and her whole body hit the ground in a thud. Kyo shouted in anger as a gray cloud of smoke circled around him. Kuro gasped.

"It's-It's Semma - the famous spell his father uses." Kuro said, staring in awe.

The men stared at Kyo, not noticing the arrows that Mizu seemed to be swallowing and the disappearance of Nashi.

The magic power had somehow caught up to Kuro and suddenly a small yet cold twister of ice erupted around him. Everyone in the guild smiled at the small team but noticed that Nashi was no where in sight. She suddenly rose in front of her magic wielding friends. At this time, the parents of each child were gathering that the door.

"You hurt our friend," Nashi whispered. The men stared at her. "That cannot go unjustified!" She screamed. Suddenly, her entire body burst into flames and a twister of fire circled around her body and her magic began to mix with Mizu's steel twister, as for Kyo's Semma, his black cloud mixing in, then Kuro's ice twister had grown several feet and evenly matched to Nashi's.

At last, different colors or red, gray, black, and blue mixed into one giant twister and aimed right at the 8 men, firing, and each of them flying out the side of the wall.

As soon as they were gone, the magic had stopped. The 4 all looked at each other and smiled, glanced at they parents, and passed out.