6: The truth comes out

''Wait, before you fire I have to tell you something.'' Starscream says putting his hands up as Ultra Magnus points his gun at him. 

''Quickly Decepticon, it better be important.'' The T.I.C. said quickly losing his patience. 

''It's about Megatron, Alpha Trion showed him a fake video saying that Optimus didn't want him back.'' The seeker explains. 

''So lord Optimus' suspisions were correct, but should we do now?'' Ultra Magnus asked retracting his blasters. 

''All of us agree that Megatron should know the truth, it is best that Optimus tells him.'' Starscream instructs. 

''I understand, I will report this back to Optimus.'' Ultra Magnus says and he quickly leaves. 

''What was that all about?'' Airachnid who just arrives asks. 

''I told him about the plan.'' The seeker confesses truthfully. 

''Good, I will tell the others.'' The femme said and she left as quickly as she came. 

With the Autobots

''So I was right.'' Optimus concludes after hearing Ultra Magnus' explaination. 

''yes my lord, what is our next step?'' Ultra Magnus asks. 

''I face Megatron in battle and I tell him the truth.'' The Prime simply says. 

''Lord Optimus, the Decepticons are attacking a mine. Commander Megatron is with them.'' Wheeljack reported. 

''Very well, it is time to reveal the lie.'' Optimus said as he headed towards the mine. 

In the mine

''Optimus.'' Megatron said staring at the Prime with his deep blue optics. 

''Megatron.'' The Prime said glaring back with his blood red optics. 

''I am here to reveal a lie, you see someone told me that you have been deceived.'' The Prime begins, making Alpha Trion glare at the other Decepticons. 

''What do you mean?'' A very confused Megatron asked him. 

''Alpha Trion set us up, he wanted you to join his side. By any means necessary, even if it meant lying to you. I never send a video that I didn't want you back, in fact I got a video that said you were tired of my leadership and went to be leader of the Decepticons.'' Optimus explained. 

''Is this true?'' Megatron asked with his optics closed. 

''It is.'' His former mentor confirmed. 

''Then you will die.'' Megatron said drawing his sword and turning to reveal his blood red optics, on Optimus red optics made him look scary. On Megatron it was menacing. 

''You will regret this Megatron.'' Alpha Trion said. 

''No, you will.'' Megatron said in a menacing tone, he then began to attack Alpha Trion. He stood no chance against the furious Megatron, then Megatron stabbed him in the spark. 

''Why?'' Alpha Trion asked with his last breath. 

''Because you lied to me and turned me against my friend from the beginning, this is what you wanted isn't it?'' Megatron said to his former mentor. 

''Yes, I am the one that made Orion Pax think like that.'' He said with a smirk. 

''You are twisted, what do you think we will bring?'' Megatron asked. 

''You will bring peace, Optimus chaos.'' Alpha Trion said, how wrong he was. 

''I will keep you alive, long enough for you to see what you unleashed.'' Megatron said in an evil tone. 

''Ratchet, Knockout, fix him up.'' He ordered and the medics worked together and did as ordered.