Chapter 1// The Dm

It was a Sunday morning like always wake up at 9:00, eat, brush teeth, & take a shower. When I did all those things I checked my Instagram I had a dm from a guy named Luke Brooks. I opened it, he was pretty cute. The dm said// tbh you seem hella cool and pretty we should hang out//. So I gave him my # and we started to talk. We started to get to know each other the more we talked. He told me that he was a YouTuber and had a group called the (Janoskians). So I started to watch the videos, they were really funny. And he asked me if I wanted to be in one so I said why not I get to meet his brothers and friends. I woke up the next day I started to do my morning routine. I had ten text messages from Luke asking if I was ready so he could pick me up. I told my mom I was leaving I walked out the door and waited in the front yard. As I was waiting a truck drove up, it was Luke and the rest of the Janoskians. I never knew he had a twin. I thought "Wow two Luke's I just hit the jackpot" but I'd never do that. We went to an ally were they do there DareSunday's. We were going to remake the rainbow milk challenge combined with the raw onion challenge but the boys were older so it was like a remake 2014. We started to talk and I started to get to know the boys way better. We were gonna start the video until we realized we forgot all the milk, food color, & onions. So Luke & I drove to the store and we got the stuff. And he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I didn't know what to say we have only known each other for one day. But I said yes anyways. We got back to the ally and we started the video. I had won! But Daniel had lost so he had to do a punishment, I had to come with it I didn't want to be a bitch and make him do something mean so I told him to drink the throw up from the milk he threw up. The boys drove me home and Luke walked me to my door and I turned around to say good bye and he kissed me and said "I'll text you when I get to the house babe." And he got in the truck and drove off.