Chapter 6// Three Months

Two weeks passed since the whole Kian thing. I ask Luke if he's still mad that I was forced to say yes, but he's says no he's not mad, but I can see that he is. I hope he gets over it because our three month anniversary is next week. It's crazy that we've been together for three months. Next week Luke and I are gonna go to New York City, I've never really left California but when I did it was to see family in Australia. Me and Luke later that day went to the zoo. We first went to see our favorite animal (monkeys). Then we went to see all the rest of the animals. It was getting really dark and we were getting hungry. So we went to Denny's Diner. We got our food and we talked. We were done eating after one hour. We went to the Janoskians house, to his room. We got changed and went to sleep while watching Netflix (Lost season 5). It was our three month anniversary we decided to ask the boys if they wanted to come to New York City with us. They said yeah so they all brought their girlfriends. Jai brought Ariana, Beau brought Kristina, Daniel brought Bella, and James brought Veronica. We all went to the airport once everybody was ready. After 4 hours we finally got on the plane and we took off. We finally got to New York City after 10 Hours of hell just sitting down. But after we landed we went to the hotel and we relaxed. The next day we all went to breakfast at this fancy restaurant. We finished, went back to the hotel, and we were planning on what we should do we. We had all decided that we were gonna go shopping, make stupid videos, and then go to a club. So me and all the girls went shopping for girl clothing meanwhile the boys went shopping for men's clothing. We all spent one thousand dollars together. Meanwhile the boys spent less that fifty dollar together. So after that we made DareSundays, videos for the girls YouTube's, and then we got ready to go to the club. Luke called a taxi to pick us up and take up to a club. We were at the club and Ariana was drunk as hell lap dancing on Jai. Veronica was making out with James and some other girl. Kristina and Beau left because they're going to have sex. Bella was making out with two girls while Daniel watched. And me and Luke kept taking shots and dancing. We all later found each other in mine and Luke's hotel room. We all went back to California that next day. That was probably the of the craziest and funniest night of my entire life. I went to Luke's bed and laid down. I was staring at his lip piercing, but as I was staring at it I slowly went to sleep.