Your a Black Widow

"But how did you know I'd go to his lab, I've done it before. And no one knew." Nat said being even more nosy, "I'm sorry you've done this before?" Tong asked but was ignored "No one. Absolutely no one can predict my moves." She said no understanding how your so.. well smart. "Simple. I know that you have trust issues. It's kinda obvious." You said mockingly. "I don't know what game your playing here Y/n but I'm gonna find out." She said walking up to you threatening like. "I think you forget where you stand, Romanoff. You're nothing. Just a broken figure with mommy and daddy issues." You shoot back, qith confidence in your voice. "Calm down! Both of you. As entertaining as yall fighting would be, it's late and we all need to rest." Tony said tired of the bickering. Yall stared eachother down till Nat back up and left. "What the hell?" Tony asked, "What? She started it." You said and left.

You were honestly so pissed at Nat right now. But you decided to just lay in your bed and go to sleep.

You woke up at 7:00 in the morning, got into the fitness outfit and went to the training room. Almost all the Avengers were looking at you, Tony or Nat probably spilled the beans about last night. You saw Wanda and walked over to her, "Hey, I heard about last night. You okay?" Wanda asked you with obvious concern in her face. "I'm fine." You said "Are you sure beca-" Wanda started but was cut off by Natasha entering the room. She walked toward you and said "Care to join me in the ring?" She said challenging you. The Avengers knew Nat was normally a pretty laid back person, but she seemed to completely hate you, "unless your afraid of course." She added smirking.

"This should be fun" you replied following her into the rink

"This should be fun" you replied following her into the rink. "Y/n, don't." You heard Bucky say, you turned and replied with "Were simply practicing" and while you had your back turned Nat lunged at you, but you figured she was going to do that.

" You heard Bucky say, you turned and replied with "Were simply practicing" and while you had your back turned Nat lunged at you, but you figured she was going to do that

↗️Basically the fight minus the weapons and weird suit.
As Natasha lays on the ground you just start walking away like the badass you are.

 "I know something you've been hiding" she says as she gets up, "What the hell are you talking about?" You ask her, "Something you don't want us to know, I am a little confused why though

"I know something you've been hiding" she says as she gets up, "What the hell are you talking about?" You ask her, "Something you don't want us to know, I am a little confused why though." She states "What are you talk about?" You ask with a smirk as your growing impatient, "Your a Black Widow" She says finally, the Avengers look at you with a confused look accept Bucky and Nat. As soon as she says that your smirk dissapears.

 As soon as she says that your smirk dissapears

"I don't know what your talking about." You lie. "Yes you do. I remember you." She says. Okay so yes we did meet once in the Red Room. But she was kinda out of it when we met, it was the day she left and a small conversation that I didn't think she'd remember. I talked more to her sister. You thought. "Might of taken a while, but I remember you." She said "But why, did you want none of us to know that? Your obviously hiding something more." She states, at this point you had tears in your eyes threatening to come out, but you quickly blinked them away, you didn't want anyone to know that you couldn't have kids that people took that decisionfrom you, it was none of their business, God why can't Nat just lay off. "Why don't you mind your own fucking business Наталия Альяновна Романова (Natalia Alianovna Romanova)" You say her full name just to get under her skin as you know not many people know her full name. She shifts her position, "Are you just saying my full name, to point out the fact that you know it?" She asks "Yes. In fact I know alot about you Natalia Romanova. You were born on December 3rd, 1984, in Stalingrad Russia. Adoptive mother: Melina Vostokoff. Adoptive Father: Alexei Shostakov. Must I go on?" You ask confidently, when she stays silent you tell her "If you continue to ramble on about this hypocrisy, I will show everyone who you truly are." You threatening and walk away.... Nat stormed out of the room and headed to....