𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

______

______

y/n’s pov

For the past twenty minutes I sat in my cubicle staring out in space. The fact that Kento's ex-girlfriend, Isis Watanabe, just waltzed in here wanting to rekindle their 'love' left a bad taste in my mouth.

Why cheat on someone if you're going to run back in their arms?

I'm so glad I helped out in ending that relationship. It wasn't meant to be anyways.

Wish my dear Kento saw that sooner than later.

While my mind continued to ponder I felt my desk shift a little and I looked up up see that b*tch looking at me.

“Oh my, I'm so sorry um…” Isis bowed for bumping into my desk while trying to figure out my name. “Call me l/n.” I spat while trying to sound as amiable as possible.

She gasped, putting a finger on her chin as if she was digging deep in her brain for a specific memory. “Oh! I remember you, dear. If I remember correctly we went to the same highschool, right?”

'Dear?'

“Is that so?... Ah, you're that Isis! Quite the celebrity back in your day.” I took up a stack of papers so I could play off being busy with work.

“I wouldn't say I was a celebrity but I knew my way around people.”

'And you knew how to cheat your way out of a relationship.'

I hummed while taking up a pencil and calculator to check some numbers. Isis didn't leave my work area as she continued to watch me, “say y/n… can I ask you something?”

'She has the absolute audacity to ask me of all persons? Then again its not like she'd know.'

“Sure,Watanabe-san.” I replied and she clapped her hands together, grinning like a child, 

“You and Nanami seem to be close work friends so I was wondering if you could help me and him get together!”

'Hah? She wants me to help her set up a date with my Kento. This frickin' b*tch!'

'And myself and Kento being work friends?! Work friends?!'

I softly exhaled out of my nose and gave her my sweetest smile. “I'm not sure I can help with that. He seems to be really in tune with work, I don't think he has time for a… relationship.”

'At least not one with you involved.'

Her child-like grin quickly transformed into a frown and I mentally gave myself a pat on the back. She scratches the nape of her neck in a sheepish manner from what I said.