𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

______

y/n's pov
tw: murder, stalking and just plain obsession

flashback

4 years ago - a famous restaurant in tokyo

There's a famous saying 'all that stays well ends well.'

My fingers tapped against the glass in my hand as I sat in the restaurant. In disguise obviously.

I watched a waitress helplessly flirt with Nanami but being the good boy he is, he ignored her and placed his order like usual.

One thing I realized about this waitress is that she was awfully rude to the other customers but she lightened up when Nanami caught her eye. Out of all the guys she could've flirted with... she chose Nanami.

Nanami!

'Damn whore...'

"You're right... She's a whore." I muttered under my breath.

As for why I'm in a restaurant watching over Nanami, (most would say stalking but I find that word too vulgar) I was just here to keep things in check for him.

Making sure nothing unimportant interferes in his life.

Her smile immediately disappeared once she saw that Nanami wouldn't be a victim of her charms or freakishly good looks. She could literally go for any other guy yet she chose Nanami.

More points for Kento♡.

Once she took down Nanami's order she walked lifelessly towards my table. "Good night I'm Mika. What would you like to order?"

Even the way she talks is upsetting.

All that fake politeness.

"Good night... Mika. I'd like (f/food) to start off my dinner and a (f/drink) to go with it." I smiled innocently at the homewrecker.

She wrote it down and looked at me, "your meal should arrive soon since the chefs already started cooking this beforehand. Please have some cucumber water as you wait, ma'am."

Then she immediately walked away without me saying thank you. How rude.

______

"Here's your meal, please enjoy it."

I stared down at her pathetic bruised figure scrambling to get away from me and the extendable baton I had in my hand. Her body donned marks I left behind.

The loose twigs and branches on the floor of the woods gave her even more scratches.

"Stop! Stop! Spare me!" She helplessly screamed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and gave her a harsh slap across her face. Her face contorted into a look of horror as it began to redden in the form of a hand print. "I-I'll call the police! You won't get away!"