Sunrise

"We're here!" Franky announced as the car stopped in front of the beach. Usopp immediately opened the van and stretch outside. Luffy and Zoro was still asleep and no one bothered them even though the blond really want to kick the green haired man's face. Sanji opened his side of the door and when he got out, the others, who's sitting on the back, followed.

Nami glanced at her back to look at the two people still snoring. She was about to wake them up when Vivi hold her arm, mouthing something like 'Let them sleep'. She sighed. Then an idea popped to her head, she fished out her phone but forgot to turn off the flash so she woke the man up.

"What the hell?" He muttered. He was awoken by a bright light and a sound of someone taking a picture. Nami just grinned evilly at him.

"Wake up sleepyhead! We're here." It was still dark outside but it's almost 4am so the sun will make an appearance anytime soon. Nami asked the green haired man to wake up Luffy because she might miss the sunrise and this vacation will be utterly pointless.

Nami and Vivi decided to join the others outside, so they were the ones left in the van. Zoro brushed Luffy's hair, an attempt to wake the girl up. His breath hitched when he noticed how peaceful the girl looks when sleeping. He wouldn't mind waking up with this face in front of him everyday. He runs his thumb to the girl's scar under her left eye. He smiled remembering the story.

The girl stirred a bit and Zoro immediately backs away. He blushed, what the hell is he thinking?! He didn't realized that their faces were so close and his action might be misinterpreted.

"H-Hey..uhm..we're here." The girl just moaned and stretched her arms upward. Her hair was disheveled and it was clear that she's still sleepy but she grinned at the thought of a new adventure. She immediately jumped up and went outside.

The sun was beginning to rise and she stared at it in awe. It was breath taking to see it this close, it brings back memories of when they were little. She was lost in her thought as memories of their childhood flashed through her. It was time for new memories now. She thought.

When the sun was already up, they all looked at the raven haired girl with an unreadable expression on her face. It was a moment of silence then she finally faced them with the most adorable smile that even the sun can't compare.

"Thank you for watching it with me!" It was a statement that warms their heart. It seems like the jealousy and anger they felt immediately vanished. Travelling with your enemies were worth it, if it means seeing that smile on her face. That was then they realized that they want it to stay that way and they will protect it no matter what.

...And when they were all feeling sentimental a stomach growled.

"Yosh! Let's go eat! I'm hungry!" And they all laughed.

"Geez, Luffy learn to read the mood." Nami sighed and Vivi chuckled beside her.

"What mood?"

"Nevermind, let's go meet Usopp's girlfriend." Then the group walked towards the direction Usopp is pointing.

-

When they arrived at the beach house they were welcomed by a girl with blonde hair wearing a yellow sundress that makes her look elegantly charming. When the girl's eyes landed on Usopp, she immediately run to him and hugged him. Sanji's jaw dropped open. How could Usopp end up with a fine young woman?! He thought to himself.

Nami coughed at the couple because by the look of how close their face is, they might end up kissing each other and that would be an awkward first meeting. When the two returned to the reality, they both blushed and face them.