the two of them (Chapter 1)

Nobody's Pov* everything was going fine nothing but silence. Until toga found herself with a lazy bitch dabi laying around. She was very upset so she asked Dabi if he can help her with shiggy.

Dabi's Pov* apparently I was relaxing with no sound. But then toga saw me laying down she asked me if I can help her with shigaraki. I had nothing to do so I helped her.

Toga's Pov* so I told dabi to help he said sure. So we knocked on the door to see if he would open the door. But shigaraki didn't so dabi burned the door down and told me to stay.

Shigaraki's Pov* I heard a knock on the door but I was taking a shower so I got out. Before I can even open the door dabi burned my door down. And saw me Naked I told both of them to close there eyes but dabi pushed me to my other room.

Nobody's Pov* dabi saw shigaraki naked he didn't care dabi start to mark his body with his burned marks. And bitting shigaraki's neck shiggy started to moan in Dabi's ears.
Dabi smirked but shigaraki told him to stop dabi kept going started to kiss him even all over his body.

Shigaraki's Pov* while dabi was kissing my body every kiss felt like warm flames though my body. Felt good but I wanted to keep going but I couldn't so I told him we should stop. And we did I continued getting dressed.

Dabi's Pov* so I let shigaraki get himself dressed and I left the room once I did Toga left the house to do something I guess. So I left the house also because I wanted some air. After walking for hours I saw someone flying and landed on me.

Hawk's Pov* I was flying and I laned on someone. So I got up and gave them a Hand I said I was sorry and he said it was ok. I told him my name and he said his name is dabi. I told him I have to go but also we can be friends. He said sure we can be friends so after that I flew off.

Dabi's pov* what a nice person but I should get back home. Shigaraki must be worried about me like always. So when I came home shigaraki ran to me and said if I was ok I told him I was fine. And that I made a new friend who is coming over very soon.

Shigaraki's Pov* I heard dabi told me he made a new friend but what if that new friend becomes his lover. No canr be that dumb so I tell dabi ima be in my room chilling. And so dabi went to his room and we both said goodnight. Mostly I was up all night because I couldn't sleep so I went to dabi's room and asked if I can sleep with him he said sure.

Dabi's Pov* once Shigaraki came in my bed his Hand was in my shirt he said I make his hands warm. After that we both fell asleep together. In the next morning we had breakfast we relaxed and had fun.