fucking shiggy(Chapter 3)

Dabi pov- I pinned shigaraki to the wall and asked him why he was acting like dip shit. But he didn't  answer  me because   he was mad I let in a hero.

Shiggy pov- even though I looked at dabi while he pinned me to the wall but I was still mad at him for fucking bring hawks the hero so I didn't  answer  his question but I just looked at him while he was looking at me and the door was locked  so I couldn't  get out.

Hawks pov- once dabi left for a few minutes  I waited but someone called me for an emergency  so I left a note for dabi and I left the house to do my job since dabi was a friend  of mine but my heart starts racing when I'm near him.

Dabi pov- I kept looking at Shiggy  while he looked at me like he wanted something but I didn't give a fuck so I started to kiss him and bite his neck while I hear him whimper.

Shiggy pov- while dabi kissed me and started to bite my neck I whimperd and for some reason  when I'm with him my heart glows.
So I kissed him back.

Toga pov- I went to see what they we're doing so I tried to open the door but it was locked and when I put my ear against the door I hear different  types of shit like moaning.
So I started to yell and they both stopped  what they we're doing and they left the room.

Nobody's pov- when dabi and shigaraki looked at toga and toga looked at them with a nosebleed seeing hickey on shigaraki's body and dabi Toga left without  saying a word.

Dabi pov- I told shiggy that me and hawks are just friends and shigaraki hugged me.

Shigaraki pov- I trusted him and walked close to dabi and hugged him and told him I love him and he hugged me back.

T.b.c...