The one friend(Chapter 2)

dabi's Pov* while me and shigaraki  were chilling. I was thinking about inviting hawks so shigaraki can meet him. So I told shigaraki  I would be back. And then i grabbed my phone and called hawks. He said he's on his way. And I went downstairs to tell shiggy someone is coming.

Shigaraki pov* dabi told me that someone was coming and I was confused but then I just got up and started  to get ready to see who was coming over.

Hawk's Pov * so dabi called and now I'm going over to his house. Once I landed dabi opened the door and I saw somone else so I asked dabi who that was.

Shigaraki pov* once dabi opened the door I was surprised that he let in a hero that can blow our cover.

Dabi pov* I told hawks and he wasn't  surprised  but also nervous but I told him to come in and have a seat.

Hawks pov* I was worried something  would happen  to me because  shigaraki was looking at me like he wanted to kill me. But dabi started to talk to both.

Shigaraki pov* I was looking straight into hawks eyes like I wanted to kill him. Like what was dabi thinking bringing  a fucking hero to my house. So dabi started to talk and I listened.

Dabi's Pov * I saw shigaraki  looking at hawks so I started to talk and I told them some rules in this house.

Nobody's pov*  so shigaraki and hawks listened to dabi but also shigaraki  was angry at dabi so shiggy got up from the chair and left to his room.

Hawks* dabi I think this is my fault  being here he seems very angry.

Dabi* don't worry hawks I got this and this wasn't  your fault  he's just like that.

Nobody's pov* dabi went to find shigaraki  and he went to his room and lock the door right behind him.

Shigaraki* what the fuck do you want dabi. Why did you have to bring a hero to my house.