three.

~~ THREE! ~~

~~ THREE! ~~

in real life!

Leslie sighed as she looked through the comments of her most recent post. Thousands of people shaming her for having a guy friend and posting a caption about it.

She normally wouldn't give it much thought, but this made her wonder what would happen once she got an actual boyfriend. It made her anxious.

Despite all those comments, she sure knew she wouldn't let them get in between her friendship with mason. She felt lucky she had the friends she did.

Miguel was always there for her, Tristan and Brady always made her laugh, and Madeline was like her little sister. Selina and Theo were always there for her as well.

She heard a knock on her door. She threw her phone on the bed and got up off it. After opening the door, she was met with her older brother Joe.

"Oh hey, Joe." She said opening the door wider for him to step in. "What's up?"

"Wanted to spend some time with my little sister before having to film for months again." He smiled, flopping back first onto her bed.

"Aw. When do you go film?" She said, flopping down next to him. "In like, 4 weeks? So I'll be here while your friends come."

"Finally! You get to meet my cast mates, let me show you a photo of us all together."  She went through her photos and showed Joe one of the cast all together.

"Okay, cool. Which one is your boyfriend?" He squinted at the photo. "Boyfriend?" She laughed.

"None of them are my boyfriend, Joe." She dismissed, having a feeling he saw both Masons comment and her post.

"Then.. who's Mason?" He said matter-of-a-factly. Leslie covered her face with her hands, "My friend!"

"Oh sure, mhm." He rolled his eyes at his sister.
"Get out of here!" She exclaimed, swatting her hands at him.

He raised his hands in mock surrender, "Fine, fine." He opened the door and turned around, "I won't be surprised if he ends up being your boyfriend, though."

"Shoo fly, shoo!" She threw her pillow at him as he closed the door.

instagram!

leslieperez

●•

•●

•●

liked by selinaraffaela, masonthamesofficial, official_miguelcazarezmora, djotime, and 163,837 others
leslieperez i ❤️ my dog!!!! joe's there too i guess...

djotime little shit 😒
    ↳leslieperez i WILL paint ur nails while you're asleep be careful joseph.

selinaraffaela MY SIBLINGS 💗💗💗
leslieperez SISTER!!!! 🫶🫶
selinaraffaela loved this comment!

official_miguelcazarezmora i cant wait to meet the famous lola 🙏🏼🙏🏼
leslieperez she can't wait to meet you either miggy 🙏🏼
official_miguelcazarezmora i told you miggy is off the table of nicknames 😐
leslieperez ok but what kind of friend would i be if i DIDNT call you miggy 😕
official_miguelcazarezmora a great one les!!!
leslieperez A BORING ONE 😒

user8 her dog is so cute omg

user9 why is she posting like we're gonna ignore her other post?
user10 she literally posted a CAPTION about one of her best friends. what's the issue
leslieperez loved this comment!

user11 y'all are real insecure!! masons not picking you bitch 😕🫶
user12 LMFAOOOOOOOO
       ↳selinaraffaela I AGREE WITH THIS MESSAGE!!!
theohawke, leslieperez, & officialmasonthames loved this comment!

note!
sibling chapter bc i haven't rlly mentioned joe a lot
MIGUEL AND LESLIE INTERACTION!!! finally
comment and vote please, it means a lot!
thank u 🫶