Chapter 1

Lyric's P.O.V ^

Hey my names is Lyrical Isabella Wright but my everyone calls me lyric. I'm 17 I'm mixed with black,Indian and Jamaican.I go to Dallas high school and is in the 11th grade I live with my dad he is the biggest drug lord in Texas. My mom died when I was 5 due to cancer and every since then it was me and my dad against the world but anyways I was getting ready for school when my boy best friend called me.
Convo:
My4lifer🤣💯❤️:Hey lyric can u come pick me up ma took my car keys cause I snuck a hoe in the house

Otherhalf💯❤️🤞🏾:Hey Tae how In the hell u managed to do some stupid shit like that u kn how mama is but yea I'll call u when I'm there

My4lifer🤣💯❤️:It ain't my fault she should have not been moaning loud 🤣🤣 but ight ily best

Otherhalf💯❤️🤞🏾:Bro u stupid 🤣 but ok ilyt best
Hangs up
I got out the bed and went to the bathroom I got my speaker and connected to my phone while I take a shower I started playing 4 everybody by lil polo da don

I got in the shower and took a 30 minute shower got out brushed my teeth did my hair then got my outfit out I was wearing a white crop top shirt with some Jean shorts and some white air force's after that I did my lashes and added some lipgloss on my lips and then I put on my name necklace and ring . I walk downstairs to see my dad sitting on the couch counting money.

"Good morning daddy"

"Good morning babygirl you ate yet"

"No I just came downstairs but I'll get something when I pick up tae "

" Ok but what happened to his car"

"Mama took his keys cause he was having sex in the house 😂"

" haha I told him about that he could have just came the my house now he got his car took🤣 but get to school baby girl I don't want you to be late love you princess"

"Ok and love you too daddy"

I walked out the door and got in my green and black Camaro.i started to car connected my phone and started play body by dreezy turned it all the way up and pulled off.

Skips to Tae's house

I just pulled up to tae house I texted him and told him to come outside after 2 minutes he finally came he got in and said hey to each other then I pulled off to get something to eat.

At school 🙄

We just got to school I parked my car after I seen my bestie Naomi and got out. I went to her we said hi to each other then walked in the school bitches was mugging us like usual and niggas was looking like can I have my face back but I went to my locker the school hoe Tasha came up to me ( nobody at the school knows that king is my dad the only people who knows is tae and naomi ) I looked at her and said

"what do you want"

but she didn't say anything her and her puppies was just looking so I said

"Bitch what the fuck is y'all looking at me for but one thing I kn is that y'all better get the fuck out my face".

Then "jessika" Tasha's number one puppy told naomi

"to stay away from my man or else".

So me being me I said

"Or else what"

They didn't say nothing they just walked away.

First period

I walked in my teacher Mrs.Coco class she teach English but anyways back to the story I went to my seat in the back of the class until everybody started coming in I was quiet in school unless somebody tried me and I'm smart ash but I just be acting lazy but the bell rung and then walked in this sexy ass brownskin boy he looked like he was around 6'4 mind u I'm like 5'3. He walked in and ms.coco asked what his name was he said Nahmir ( oooo that name so sexy his momma need ha ass ate giving him a name the match his sexy self) I was deep in thought until I was knocked out of it by Nahmir asking is this seat taken I told him no then he sat down I started doing my work but then I felt him staring at me I looked at him he smiled at me and asked me for my name I said "lyrical but everybody calls me lyric" I told him shyly after I said that he told me his name and getting to know each other for the rest of the class but I didn't tell him about my father.

Sorry if it's a mess this is my first book so please bare with me comment and I will update very soon thanks love you babas❤️❤️💓💕🥰