Chapter 6

Nahmir's P.O.V

It's about 2 in the morning me and nai just got home from chilling with lyrical and the squad. I went up stairs and took off my clothes and hopped in the shower once I got out I brushed my teeth and put my dreads in a ponytail and laid down.

6:45 AM

I woke up to my alarm ringing bruh it feel like I was only sleep for 5 minutes but anyways I got up and went to the bathroom hopped in the shower got out did my morning routine and got dress naomi got her car fixed so didn't have to take her to school.

I went downstairs and got something to eat and then walked out got in my car and and drove off I went to check on the trap first then went to school.

At school 🙄❌

I pulled up to the school and parked in my usual spot a few minutes went my when nai and lyric pulled next to each other I got out the car and made my over to them when I heard Tasha call me i kept walking like i didn't hear her that's when i made it to the squad

"wassup gang"

"hey ma"

"hi papa"

"when this happend"

"what is u talking about"

"u and lyric"

"nothing me and him is just friends"

"for now" i said and smirked and i looked at her she started blushing the things this girl make me want to do to her.

we walked in the school to our lockers when tasha and her followers came up to us.

Lyric's P.O.V

So me and the squad went in the building to our lockers when tasha and her puppies came up to us (god please give me strength not to put my hands on this girl).

"Bruh what the hell u want"

"Why u all up on my nigga"

"bitch im not yo nigga u is a quick nut and u kn this mane" we busted out laughing bc we noticed what he did (remember we was watching friday last night ).

"Hoe what the fuck u laughing fa"i looked around trying to figure out who the hell she was talking to.

"What the fuck u looking around for im talking to u"

"U got three seconds to get the fuck out my face before i swing on u"

" hoe u ain't gonna do shit"

"1...2...3 fuck it "

I swung on that hoe hitting her dead in her mouth she tried to hit me i dodged that shit quick hitting her two more times after that i grabbed that stiff ass lace front held the shit with a grip i started banging the hoe head into the lockers thats when i felt somebody grab me i started swinging on whoever that was cause bitch yall hoes aint finna jump me but then i stopped when i noticed it was nahmir

"CHILL OUT DAMN"

"Im sorry i thought i was about get jumped"

" i was gonna make sure u didn't but u alr i wasn't expecting that"

" yea but u heard me tell her she got three seconds to get out my face or she gonna get hit she didn't her fault"

"lol u got the side of my face hurt man hands"

" im sorry papa here i ill kiss it for u" i kissed the side of his face and started smiling .

LYRICAL WRIGHT PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE FRONT OFFICE

"omg let me go so i can go home"

"shit im finna go with u im not finna stay here "

"alr come on "

~~~~~~

"so ms.wright can u tell me what happend"

"long story short she came up to me calling me out my name and i popped her in her mouth and we started fighting now tell me how many days i got "

"one week have a nice day i ll handle her thank u ".

NAHMIR'S P.O.V

I was waiting outside the office for lyric yall when i tell u she got hands she got hands she beat tasha ass fucked her face up she didn't have edges before but now she really don't have none cause that lace took the little bit she had but anyways lyric had walked out the office and we started walking to the car

"What she gave u ma"

"One week but i dont really care bc thats a week i dont have to see that school"

"Then that mean i'll be with u for a week lol"

"o god"

"what that mean"i held my chest like i was hurt.

"lol but what u wanna do"

"shit i dont even kn wanna go get something to eat then go to yo crib"

"yea i miss my baby"

"baby?"

"My car lol her name is lani"

"I'm supposed to be ur baby and only one until u have my baby"

(Nigga what 🤣🤣 that lk makes no since but anyways-Ms.Author)

"Im not finna play with u but I have something to tell u when we get to my house but I don't kn how ur gonna feel about it"

"Ur pregnant if u are that's not a problem I can help u"

"HUHH u just tried it no boy im a virgin stop playing with me it ftk4l💯"

"Oh it was just a guess but is it bad"

"To certain people it is but u have to wait"

"Alr ma"

The rest of the ride home was fun we talked sung laughed a lot  but it was for sure cool.

Yall ik I been slacking but I promise ima start uploading every Friday and Sunday now cause I bitch be tied but I love you 💕 babas