Chapter 5

LYRIC'S P.O.V

We just got done with the meeting daddy was basically telling them i'm in charge while he out of town and to protect me at all cost blah blah blah any basic thing a drug lord with kids say but anyway i was on my way home when naomi called me

CONVO:

BestieNai❤️‍🔥💯🩸: Bestie can u come get me from the school nahmir have football tryouts and i dont want to stay here all night

MyLyric❤️‍🔥🩸😩:Lol ok I'm omw I just left the trap I'll come get u then tae and head to my house

BestieNai❤️‍🔥💯🩸: Ok bae ttyl
Hangs up

After me and nai hung up I made a u-turn to go to the school.I just made it to the school I texted nai and told her I was here 3 minutes later her and nahmir walked out the gate over to my car.

"Hey bae"

"Hey baby" nahmir was looking confused ash when me and Naomi busted out laughing.

"Okay🤨"

"Hey papa"

"Hey babygirl"

"What y'all finna do when y'all leave here?"

"Nothing much just go to my house and hotbox my room while my dad out of town"

"Oh shit I might slid through"

"Alr just let me kn so I can text u the addy don't bring NOBODY else to my house if it's not tez"

"Ok but can I bring like one more with tez it's my other friend jay?"

"Sure but that's it I don't want everybody knowing my address"

"Ok babygirl but I'll ttyl and be safe"

"Ok bye papa"

When nai got in the car I pulled of blasting tee grizzly "first day out" on full volume u kn it loud cause I got a sound system in my car bass going hard.

At Home—

We got out the car I unlocked the door and went in the house letting them in and closing and locking the door I went upstairs straight to my bathroom took my clothes off in got right in the shower after about a good 30 minute shower I got out and went in my room put on a matching VS bra and panties and put on some black spandex shorts and a wife beater.

I walked downstairs to nai , jaz , tae , prince , tez , and jay sitting on the couch
"Hey y'all"
"Fuck all that where is yo clothes?"
"Boy who daddy is u"
"Alr imma tell da u walking around here with no clothes on"
"Boy shut up cause I do have clothes on I have on shorts and a shirt"
"Alr let me call him rn"
"Ok ok chill"
I went back upstairs and put on some pajama pants and went back down stairs. "You happy now" I asked tae "very" he said nodding " fuck up" I went in the kitchen and started cooking I was making baked cream of mushroom chicken with mac and cheese with cornbread.

I started cleaning and seasoning the chicken after that I put it in the oven and put the cream of mushroom in and closed it after that I put a pot of water on the stove and let it boil. while I started on the cheese sauce after I seen it started boiling I put the noodles in the pot and started stirring it left it alone so it can cook after 20 minutes I checked it and made sure it was done added the cheese sauce stirred it put it in a pan the oven I was doing the cornbread last. I checked the chicken and I was done so I started on the cornbread and put it in the oven I turned around and almost peed on myself nahmir was standing there the whole time I picked a cup and threw it at him and he ducked.

"Why you threw a cup at me"

"Cause why would u do that instead of telling me ur there u better be lucky I didn't throw a knife"

"I'm sorry babygirl but I didn't want to mess up yo thing but question is why u didn't tell me u can cook and sing"

"Cause u didn't ask" i said with a little attitude cause I was still mad next thing ik is this nigga over here choking me but not to tight but not loose "stop fucking playing with me and lose the attitude alr?"

Ok daddy😏💦🌊🐱🐱

"Ok damn move so I can check my food or y'all can starve"

"Alr u kn better"

Nigga please I checked the food it was done I started fixing everybody's plate and went in the refrigerator and got some kool-aid I got my plate and cup went in the living room and they all looked at me they was about to say something.

"In the kitchen look-aid in the refrigerator"

They got up and went into the kitchen got their food and drinks came back sat down and started eating I looked at them and they looked at me .

"Y'all have something to say right"

"Oooo thank you momma" they all said laughing "you welcome my loving kid's"

"This shit good asf u put to whole foot and a titty in this thang"jay said.

"Thank you we y'all done put it in the sink so I can wash it"

"Naw I can wash the dishes since u cooked"nai said.

"Ok coo but I'm about to go upstairs and roll up"

"I'm coming to I'm done anyways"prince said.

I went upstairs and looked in my dresser got the weed and paper and started rolling four blunts by the time I was done everybody was upstairs and we started to rotation.

After we got done smoking we was watching a movie I was with prince, nai with tez, and jaz with tae I felt bad for jay so I told him to call his girl over nobody else cause I don't like people so she was here to her name was Armani and she was cool people but after the movie was done everybody body said their goodbyes and me and tae closers the door and went in our rooms (Yes he has his own room over here since he always over her daddy gave him his own room).

Sorry for the late update but how y'all feel about this chapter remember to comment and vote that you babas love y'all ❤️‍🔥❤️💯💕