Chapter 4

LYRIC'S P.O.V

The bell just rung indicating its time to go the our 2nd period so i walked out the class room and started walking to my next class when nahmir stopped my asking for my number.

"Lyric wait up shawty let me get ur number so we can talk"

"Ok sure (214)835-1689) but ima see u later have to get to class"

"Alr ma ima text u"

He hugged me and walked away to go see his friend i started walking to class i went in the classroom and seen nai i sat down by her and was telling her about nahmir until the sexy fucker walk in the class room he looked at me and i instantly started blushing he looked at me and smirked and I looked away and looked back at naomi and told her that's him and her whole face changed so I ask her.

"What's wrong naomi?"

"I have to tell u something thing that's my brother"

"WHAT? Why u never told me that fine piece of bacon was ur brother?"

"I'm sorry I just really didn't think about it"

"No mama u don't have to be sorry I'm not mad but wait that's who Jessika was talking about when she said stay away from "her man" bitch please"

"Yea but she ain't nothing but a quick nut he don't even claim her"

Me and Naomi was talking when I felt prince tap me so me and Naomi looked back.

"Boy leave my friend alone damn she don't want u"

"Girl who is u"

"Prince I kn that's ur sister now so stop with the act 😂"

"Oh my bad sorry sis but how u found out"

"She just told me but u should have said something we was talking in first period with yo big head self"

"Alr keep playing with that flat screen tv ass forehead 🤣"

"Nahmir don't try my bestfriend like that but who is that next to u"

"Why u wanna kn"

"Cause he cute now introduced us watermelon headass"

"Bro alr damn this tez and tez this Naomi my sister happy now"

"Yes"

"Anyways lyric can I borrow a pencil please"

"Yes papa"

"Ooo I like my nickname I gotta find u one now"

"Oh Chile but here now let me finish my work"

"Alr baby girl"

Y'all don't understand what this nigga do to me and I just met him but I started back doing my work until my daddy texted me
Convo:
DaddyKing❤️🥰💕:Princess ima need u to take of the trap while I'm out of town so come by after school for a meeting

Myprincess💓💕👑:Ok daddy but long will u be gone

DaddyKing❤️🥰💕:The longest is a month but I'll try to be back before ur birthday I promise

Myprincess💓💕👑:Ok love u daddy see u after school 😘

DaddyKing❤️🥰💕:love u too bby ❤️

Convo over

After I got done texting my dad I put my phone up and put my head down since I was done with my work.

Skips to lunch —

Me and Naomi walked in the lunchroom to see tae, jaz, and tre sitting at the table we walked over there and sat down. "Hey y'all how was yall day?" Tae said "shit the same boring ass day but why the hell u so happy?" Right everybody else agreed except Naomi becuz she alr knew. "No reason but y'all I got the house to myself for a month.I told them so y'all now what that mean sleepover!" We always have a sleepover when my dad out of town becuz we can hotbox my room.

After school 🥳

I was getting ready to walk out the school when I met up with the gang me and tae was getting ready to go to the trap. I got in my car when I got a message
Convo:

(214)555-0156:what's up ma

FutureBae🥵🤰🏽: who tf is this?

(214)555-0156:nahmir 😂😭

FutureBae🥵🤰🏽:oh u can't be doing that gotta say the name first 🤣

Nahmir🥵❤️‍🔥:😂 alr ma but wybtd

FutureBae🥵🤰🏽:Go see my dad real quick before he go out of town but I'll talk to u when I leave there

Nahmir🥵❤️‍🔥:Ok ma ttyl

Convo over

I started the car waited for tae to get in the car once he got in the car I pulled off towards the trap

At the trap—

I got the car and walk towards the door "wassup boss" the guard said "nothing really but we gotta meeting in thirty" I told him he said "Alr boss" I walked in these hoes over her playing in shit I took out my green and black 9mm and shoot three times in the air "What the fuck y'all hoes doing this not a fucking playground get y'all ass up and get to work fuck y'all talking bout" The girls got up and started working and the I heard one of these niggas say "u not even our boss" looks like I gotta blow a nigga head off 🤦🏾‍♀️ "what the fuck u said?"

"I ain't even say nothing"

"Naw pussy say it loud and proud since u got sum to say"

"BITCH I SAID YOU NOT EVEN MY DAMN BOSS FUCK YOU MEAN"

"Ight say less"

I turned around like I was about to walk off and this bitch got the audacity so say "that's what I thought" I turned around so quick and shot the nigga dead in between his eyes fuck that nigga thought.

"ANYBODY ELSE GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY IF NOT CLEAN THIS SHIT UP"

I walked to my daddy office and said hey he asked me what happened I told him and pissed he wanted to kill ''em but he was too late I didn't alr. He walked out the office to see the clean up crew carrying out jit body he asked everybody who killed him they all pointed at me he looked at me and started laughing

"Why u laughing ?"

"Y'all need to stop lying now who killed him for real"

"I did that nigga called me a bitch"

"Naw Fr boss she shot his ass right in between his eyes she got good ass aim"

"My babygirl finally grew up" he said wiping fake tears

"Daddy 😂 but y'all let's go we have a meeting"

"Y'all heard her let's go"

She badass right hoes betta stop playing with her but I kn y'all waiting so let me update love you babas ❤️💕❤️‍🔥💯