Chapter 16

Dalton's P.O.V.

"Hey Dalton, will you go shopping with me? I might need some help" I heard Will said. "Wait, I'm playing yoshi" I said focusing on the screen. I felt Will sat beside me. "Yoshi!" I heard Tique immitated. "We're going out." She said. "Where?" I said still looking at the screen. "Shopping with the girls." She said. "Kay! Buy me some burrito and a box of condom"

"What the hell?!" She reacted just exactly after yoshi had enough fruits. 'YOSHI' I laughed. She went closer to kiss me on the lips. "Take care." I said with a smile. "Bye" "now get out, you're blocking yoshi"

She looked at me seriously. She then snatched my controller. Then, literally put yoshi on a pit!!!

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" She just smiled. "YOU JUST REMOVED ONE.OF MY YOSHIS!" "Bye." She said going out.

Kabzbzklaosuzhaiwoduxhskqpowhdc NOOOOOOOOOO!! YOSHI!! Will patted by shoulder. I faked a cry. I never knew this was her way of breaking my heart.

I stood up slowly and turned everything off. "I'll just get ready." I said and slowly went to my room.

(Time skip)

So what should I buy to everyone? Me and Wlill separated our way and agreed to meet at the car after. We don't to know our gifts for everyone.

I got my trolly then I started going around the mall. I just went around then throw anything on it. Lastly for Tique.

A book? Neh too mainstream. A shirt? I don't think Tique would even wear a simple shirt. How about a designer's dress? Nup. I will not go to a girl's section. Perfume? What if I choose a wrong smell. Concert tickets? Another mainstreem.

ARGH! I HATE IT! I suck at this. I then dialled David's number.

"Hello?" I heard he just woke up. "David. Will you help me with Tique's gift?" I'm desperate.

(Time skip)

I'm currently struggling with 9 gigantic shopping bags. "WIIIIIILL!!" I cried desperately. He looked at me and ran for help. "Thanks" I said tiredly.

We put our stuff on the passenger seat. I drove. Jeez. That was a long ride. That's why I hate shopping.

(Time skip to the day before christmas)

"Heeeeeey!! Where am I gonna put this?" Dana said raising the fairy lights. "There! Sorrund it on the frame of the door" I said pointing the door. And he followed.

I then saw a box full of santa hats.I got the hat and started roaming around and put santa hat on each of them. And of course, I got the one with black fur on the bottom. *victory laugh*

"Look at this!" Will said which we followed and we saw him with a ton of garlands wrapped on him. "No mine's better!" Cole said. And we saw him with christmas ball around his clothes. He even made two into earrings.

"No! Check THIS out" Dana said. He wrapped himself with garlands and turtledoves. "HA!"I said. And they all looked at me. I covered myself with alternating fairy lights which made me like a robot thingy. Haha! I won!

"Children" Gabe commented then rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous cause you can't think of a better costume." Dana teased. "No I'm not!" Gabe said. "Yes you are" Dana said. "No am not!" Gabe said now a little bit more impatient. "Yes you are!" "No am not!"

The next thing you know is, Gabe is wearing every Christmas decoration from a santa hat to a 'merry christmas and a happy new year signage'. Yep. Gabriel Morales everyone.

-----------
Author's note:

Heeeey deep apologies to all of you! Especially to Cyan. Sorry bruh. I don't know when will be the next but I will write it and update.. but soon :)

Hope you enjoyed this one. Thanks for reading!
--yuukoxpixie