TPOTS Chapter 8

Dalton's P.O.V

I kissed Tique. We held hands. I can say... BEST DAY EVER! I felt like I'm floating on air. As if no teacher is talking and the only people in the world are me and her. Why do we have to be in different classes?! Curse these schedules!

I suddenly felt a paper hit my head. I took it after it fell exactly on my desk.

Bro! Daydreaming again

I looked at David. Oh yeah. The ever protective Scarzone clan. I felt like I need to face them one by one. Like in Samurai or something.

I didn't bothered to reply to him. I listened to the teacher and noticed that Will, Dana and Aalea were in the class too. Woaw. I've been here for like 15 minutes and I didn't even noticed them?

*TIME SKIP- DISMISSAL*

"Aren't you going in?" Gabe asked. They are now going in our IM5 mini van. "No, I'm waiting for Fantastique" I said. "Not now Dalton we need to talk about something" Mama Jill said.

"Okay okay, I'm going to check the front gate" I said going in. Everything is just so quiet. Well, I wouldn't blame the students to be eager to go home.

To: Tique
Where r u bruh?

I texted Tique

From: Tique
Garden. I'm with the girls.

To: Tique
Oh okay. Can you go home alone today. Am really sry but Jill said we need to talk bout somethin. I know this must be an important day and I'm sorry.I'll go at ur house 2 make it up.

I seriously feel bad. This must be a special day when we cuddle and stuff you know cause IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL!

I looked at the empty hall once again and turned around and went in the car.

From: Tique
The girls were wondering if where you guys went.

To: Tique
Well tell them we r going home

From: Tique
too late bruh. They already left. They went to Laine's house.

To: Tique
Why didn't u come?

From: Tique
Cause I need to go home.

To: Tique
Oh okay. This car ride is taking forever.

Fantastique's P.O.V

From: Bruh
Oh okay. This car ride is taking forever.

"HAHA ---" "hey Fantastique!" I heard from the other side of the hall. Why didn't I took the ride offered by Cass earlier? Oh yeah! Because of my stupid shy problems.

"We noticed that you still didn't get our warning." Sasha said. Here we go again. The three of them went closer. They seem to be incomplete. "Where's Lucas?" I said still being tough. "Football training" she answered. Well that made everything easier. "You think we'll be gentle today?" Tracy said. Actually, yes.

I was about to walk away when Tracy pulled my hair. I winced in pain. What do you expect I would go happy happy? "You think we don't know what you did in that little cooking class earlier?" Carla asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. And then I went ooh.. the burn thing.

"YOU LIAR! You obviously did it on purpose" Sasha said. What?! I wouldn't stoop so low just to flirt! I am not like you desparate losers! That actually is a good come back but I kept to myself.

"We'll ask you one last time. Since you don't like the polite way, you'll get the mean way" Shasha said. "So are you gonna stay away from Dalton or not?" She whispered.