Benny's Adventurer Team

-Razor's Point of View-

The city that was in front of me was incredibly huge, even bigger than the Dawn Winery.
Previously, I had only seen it from far, far away, and now I was about to enter...

'Are you ready?' -Bennett said as he put his hand in my shoulder.
'Razor ready.'

Then we both walked throught the bridge and before we entered, some guards stopped us.
'Wait! We know you, Bennett, but who is this person?' -The guard said while looking at me.
'Don't worry, he's Razor! He's my friend, he's from here from Mondstadt too, you can trust him.'
'Really? Well, if you say so... I guess we can trust you.' -The guard got out of the way.

Why did he try to stop me from entering? I don't know, but I probably wouldn't have been able to enter the city if Bennett hasn't helped me.

When we passed throught the big door, I could see so many buildings and people. I think I had never seen so many, even my jaw dropped while looking at the surroundings.

'Wow... So many things. Humans everywhere.'
'Yeah, many humans live here. You'll get used to it I think, everyone in the city is really good, hehe.' -I felt a bit overwhelmed, but I couldn't help hut keep going when Bennett looked at me and smiled.
This is so different from my life in Wolvedom. In Wolvedom, you don't usually find humans. Sometimes you see humans exploring there, taking wolfhooks or evil hunters.

Since I'm human now like Bennett, I'll have to do this.

'Oh, right. Razor, I don't know if it's too soon, but... Have you thought about what I told you of joining my adventure team?'
'Razor will join.'
'Seriously?! Yeah, Razor you're just the best! -He got incredibly happy with my words, he took my hands and began to jump in happiness.
'Bennett happy?' -I was feeling some warm feeling inside, I don't know what it was.
'Yes! Yesterday, Katheryne told me that my adventurers group would be deleted if I didn't find any person who wanted to join it. But now you're joining!'
'If Bennett happy, Razor join. Then explore together.' -He was still picking my hands and also blushed. Finally he let go, and told me to follow him.
'Let's go see Katheryne, she is the secretary of the guild.'
'Razor follow you.'

-We got there in no time, because that woman called Katheryne was really near to the big door where you enter Mondstadt.

'Ad Astra Abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventurer's guilt! Ah, it's you, Bennett, and... -She looked at me- who is your friend?'
'He's Razor. He wants to join my Adventurer's team!'
'That's wonderful! Hmm... But has he done the Adventurers guilt exam to join it?'
'Oh yeah, you have to do an exam. You haven't do it, right Razor?'
'Razor doesn't know what is exam.'
'Yeah I imagined it. It's like... A test to prove your abilities. You have do to it in order to join it. You see, when I did the test I actually almost failed in a part, but with your abilities, I don't think you'll have trouble with it.'

So they want to prove my abilities... Seems like I can't join his adventurer's team if I don't do that 'exam'.

'Then how do I do it?'
'The one in charge of the exams is Cyrus, the leader of Mondstadt's Adventurer's Guilt. He should be in the guilt right now, so go see him.' -Katheryne informed us.
'Okay! Let's go!'

Bennett began to walk, and I just followed him. I stayed as near to him as possible, because to be honest, it was a big scary to think of a situation where I was alone here.
I feel protected with Bennett. That's why I must protect him too if something happens...
I thought, while remembering Andrius' attack to Bennett earlier.

We arrived to that building where Bennett was taking me. There were green people and a big man. Big like Varka.

'Hi, Cyrus!' -Bennett said waving his hand to him.
'Hey Bennett! Who's that boy you're with? Does he, maybe... Want to join the Adventurer's Guild?!'
'Actually, yes! He will also join my Adventurer's Team if he passes the exam!'
After saying this all loud, some of those people in green looked at us. I don't know why, but the aura seems to have changed a little.
'Hey, that's good news! It's been a long time since last you've had a member in your team, isn't it Benny?' -He said while ruffling Bennett's hair with his hand.
'Hehe! He's a good friend!' -He said while smiling.
It feels so well that he thinks of me has a good friend.