chapter 3: meet the council

Tsunade walked in annoyed because the civilian council called a meeting. Turns out Jiraiya got drunk and told a member. He then reveals all of Naruto's secrets, even his magic abilities. When Tsunade heard what he did she put him in the hospital and told staff no one would treat him. She couldn't believe how stupid he was. Well she could but that beside the point.

"That pervert is so lucky he is not dead." she mutters. She sees Naruto walk in annoyed as well. "Now, that everyone here. What is this about?'
"Well, we heard the demon has returned with these abilities. And we demand why he left Jiraiya ." Koharu said. Both Naruto and Tsunade glare at her.

"I had my reasons." Naruto said.

"Not good enough. You were supposed to be training the toad sannin." she sneered.

"EXACTLY." he roared, making them jump. "That was supposed I to be training. But you're so called legendary ninja was wasting my damn time. All we learned was making a bigger rasengan and other bullshit. People, we have enemies getting stronger. The akatsuki, your precious Uchiha and enemy village. They are getting strong while we remain the same. Even if we are still training our ass off. There is still someone stronger."

"That's why you're supposed to learn the fox Chakra." one member said.

"Yes, learn it. Not to get addicted to it. That what your fucking pervert is doing. No jutsu, no learning any seals. Hell, not even a goddamn taijutsu."

"YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU GET ANY TRAINING YOU DAMN DEMON. YOU SHOULD DI-" the older haruno screeched.

"DIE, YES TELL ME BTICH HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT THIS VILLAGE TO BE DESTROYED." he yelled. "YOU ALL CALL ME A DEMON BUT PLEASE TELL WHO THE REAL DEMON." They were silent. "You beat, stab, burn, poison, touture me. Ever since I started to walk. You have called for my death ever since I was born." he has an eerie smile that scares half the council. "You call me a demon but I see the real demons here. You don't need to look like one but just to act like one. So to me you, this whole village are the demons." he said. The civilians are pissed.

"DIE YOU FOX BASTARD." one council member said. Charging at Naruto. Two things happen: the councilman went through Naruto and into the hands of a redhead man. He was grabbed by the throat and broke his neck.

"Who that man arrested him." the councilwoman said. ANBU came to kill him but with a snap of his finger Naruto froze them.

"Who is he?'' she asked. No one cares to guess. Ok I'll give you a hint. He is the beast that attacks your village....no, ok here an easy one who thought he was me." Naruto said. Everyone freaked out.

"How?" Tsunade asked.

"When I was studying the lost art. It turned out it required a sacrifice so I gave it all my chakra. With that it free Kyuubi."

"Naruto, why would you agree to that?" Tsunade asked.

"I told you granny our enemies are getting stronger and I'm running a time. With sasuke and the akatsuki on my ass. I need all the edge I can get even if it means giving up my chakra then fine.'' Naruto said. Then Danzo sprung into action. He ripped his bandage off which revealed his sharingan arm.

"If you don't want the fox then I'll take it.." He said with a craze glint.

"Danzo, what the hell are you doing?"

"What I should have done a long time ago. You bitch now I have my weapon, I will use it to run this village and make it come up top. That soft fool sarutobi should have never been hokage. He deserves to die." Danzo sneered. Everyone, even the elders frown at that comment. "Now kyuubi bow to your master and kill them." but kyuubi didn't move an inch. "OBEY ME!"

"You didn't say please." he said then ripped his arm off. Naruto then summoned hellfire and burned Danzo alive.

"Anyone wanna try some stupid shit." Naruto said. They shook their heads quickly.

"I say we have him married or put in the CRA." One councilman said then he was also burned alive.

"No one putting me in a CRA or put me in a loveless marriage. If I decide if I want to be put in CRA then I choose who I marry. Because you OWE me. Because you were WRONG. Every day I deal with the sneers, the glares, the beating, the abuse. All because you believe I'm the fox and guess what you're wrong. So now you owe me or I'll walk."

"You can't." Koharu said.

"And who or what, stopping me?" Naruto glare. Once again everyone was silent." exactly."

"What if we have a bet that if you beat a Ninja then you can choose who you marry and leave the village if you choose to." she said. "But if you lose, you'll be breed and forced to train our shinobi in magic. And have your memories wiped." she said with a nasty smirk. But it ended with Naruto's dark smile.

"Deal, oh before I forgot silentium mortis." Naruto said. Then green energy spread throughout the room and infected every civilian council member.

"What have you done?" one asked.

"What I did is give the curse of silence. What happened here is an S-rank secret punished by death but know you morons you're spread it like my old status. So when that happens like the punishment you will die. Much as I hate to say it but Danzo was right about one thing Gramps was soft on you guys. Every time you break the law you get sent to Ibiki but not enough so this is it. You break this law you die non negotiable.'' Then he left the room.

Please comment and vote.