𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

skip forward two weeks*

baileys pov:

these past two weeks i have been spending time with jaden. almost 24/7 we're together but if we're not we're on FaceTime.

i genuinely enjoy his company. his presence is so welcoming. god i'm really falling for him too.
i had a "crush" on him before i met him but now that we're together all the time that attraction grew.

i want to be his. i want the " okay i saw it, now delete it. " text.
i want to be held while i'm on my period.
i want to kiss him passionately all the time.
i just want him.

but idk if that will ever happen.
_____

i'm laying in jadens bed while he went to use the bathroom.
for some reason he left his phone here with me and it began to ring.
looking over i saw "mads"

"hey j!" i yell

"what's up?"he called back

"mads is calling you. should i answer it?"

"no- actually yes answer it." he said
now he was just standing at the door frame of the bathroom.

i slowly picked up the phone and pressed accept. before i could even say hello mads started on a rampage. i turned the phone on speaker.

"jaden? finally you answered my call. yk i miss you so much. i want to be yours again baby. ik you want me."

"um hello" i whispered into the phone

"who the fuck is this?"

"bailey. what do you need?"

"give the phone back to jaden i want to speak to my man."

"sweetie. he's done with you." i said while rolling my eyes

"no he's not."

"mads give him a break already. what the fuck is wrong with you? ur so immature."

and suddenly the phone went quiet and she hung up.

jaden walks over to me and sits right next to me. i hand him his phone and give him a playful glare.

"why did i have to talk to her?" i asked

"so she knows that i'm not interested anymore."

"how does me answering the phone make her think ur not interested?"

"bc then i'm with another girl? idk i'm just tired of her calling me everyday."

i gave him a sympathetic smile which he returned before he pulled me closer to him.

"can i kiss you?" he whispered under his breathe

i shook my head yes and he then held the side of my face. leaning in closer until our lips collapsed together moving in synch.

butterflies erupt in my stomach causing me to smile into the kiss which he then did too because of me.
jaden pulled me so i was sitting on his lap once again never breaking the kiss. his hand traveled to my throat which he left there.

after a bit we both pulled away to catch some air.

out of breath jaden says.
"should we stop there or go further? i just want you comfortable."

i smiled at him before looking down.
"jaden. i'm a virgin.."

jadens eyes widened
"really?"

"yea, i don't think i'm ready yet."

"okay bailey that's okay. thank you for telling me love." he smiled at me
__

how is this boy so understanding. last time i told someone they completely made fun of me. even if jadens never ends up with me i feel as if we're soulmates. idk if it's a soulmate relationship or friendship but it's there i just know it.
__