𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

skip 2 weeks*
(sorry for doing this again.)

baileys pov:

it's currently 4 pm and i'm sitting in the studio while jaden is writing lyrics for a new song.

i laid my head on the table and my eyes slowly closed until i was asleep.

we have been at the studio since 11am. i'm not complaining. jaden seems very happy when he's here. as long as he's happy, i'm happy.

skip 1 hour*

i feel myself being lightly shaked as i exit my slumber.

"well good morning princess." jaden says

i went to respond but instead i just let out a yawn.
in return jaden gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"okay let's go love." jaden says

"okay" i whisper slowly standing up

jaden grabs my hand and leads me over to the car where he then gets in the drivers seat and i get in the passenger seat.
he sets his hand on my thigh and as always my stomach erupts with butterflies.

we made small talk on the way back to the sway house.

when we got back we both walked over to jadens room where jaden brought out a grinder and rolling paper.

"want to smoke?" jadens asks

"yeah sure."

i mean why not it's been awhile.

jaden makes the blunt and walks out to the balcony with me following.
he lights it taking a hit and soon passing it to me. we did this over and over until it was just about out.

by this time my contacts caused my eyes to start burning and my body began to become lighter.

we walked back inside to jadens room where we laid down on his bed.

"come hereeee" jaden says

i laugh while scooting over to him and he wraps his arms around my waist.
we stayed like that for a few minutes until jaden turned off his lights and turned on his led lights on red.
no not for that but just for the "vibe".

jaden went over to his gaming corner where he turned on his pc and began to play some type of racing game?

i went on my phone and scrolled through tiktok for about a half an hour before i got bored. i let out a sigh that i didn't expect and jadens headset kept him from hearing it.

"jaden." i say loudly

no response

"jaden hossler?"

silence

i shake my head as i giggle and walk over to jaden staying behind his chair. he looks up and smiled at me and then went back to his game.

"jaden." i said louder this time.

he took one side of his headset off his ear.

"yes love?"

"give me attention i'm bored."

"okok give me one minute this match is almost over."

he says all of that never looking away from the screen.

i sigh and walk back over to his bed. i don't mean to bother him but i want to spend time with him.

after five minutes jaden turns off his pc and walks over to his bed. he laid down so his head was on my stomach and i began to play with his hair.

"you ever think you'll be ready b?" jaden asks

most people would take that question wrong but i completely understood

"yeah ofc."

"when do you think?"

"idk i think i'm ready from now on. why?"

"just wondering love."

"okay." i smile down at him

he sits up and scoots closer to me landing his lips on mine. it was a slow passionate kiss and then bryce barged in.

"hey guys! oh shit." bryce says in a louder tone

jaden starts to laugh and i do too.

"hi bryce." i manage to get out

"wait are you two like together?" bryce asks

"no. i mean kinda. it's complicated." jaden answers

"mhm okay.." bryce says while leaving and slowly closing the door behind him.
_____

1 am :

jaden walks over to me after playing his games again and wraps his arms around my waist. he goes up a bit and gives me a kiss on my forehead. after a few minutes i hear him begin to snore and soon after that my eyes close allowing me to drift into sleep.
______

the next day rolls around and jadens alarm goes off. i turn it off realizing its 12.

"jaden. love get up you have to go to the studio."

he groans a bit before saying "come with me."

"i will love."

he shoots his head up looking at me in the eyes with a smile.

"okay let's go." he says

i giggle and follow him out the door to his car where we then drive to the studio.

we enter the building being welcomed by travis.

"yo what's up guys?" travis says

"nothing much how you doing man?" jaden responds

"pretty good. ready to start writing pray?"

"as ready as i'll ever be."

i tend to just keep quiet.

20 minutes later:

"ik what's going on in the middle of the song but i don't know how to start it out." jaden complains with a groan

"we'll figure it out-" travis begins

"heaven only knows when i'm in hell none of my friends can even tell. i wanna fucking die, but i never say it." i mumble

"wait what did you say b?" jadens asks

"heaven only knows when i'm in hell none of my friends can even tell. i wanna fucking die, but i never say it." i respond

"that's actually really good we should use that!" travis says with extreme excitement

"for sure! good thinking love." jaden says

i just smile in response.

skip to when they're done with the studio:

we walk out holding hands.

"thank you for helping with the song love." jaden says

"no problem." i say back with a smile