𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗻

skip one week:

jadens pov:

bailey has had a "relationship" with me for about four weeks but we've never made it official. i think today is the day to do that.
there's a perfect breeze outside and the sun is giving us the perfect temperature today. everything is sending me the signals that today is the right day to do it.

baileys pov:

"hey b?" jaden whispers over to me

"yes love?"

"want to have a picnic today?"

"oouuu yes please!"

"okay be ready by 5"

it's currently 2 and i immediately shot up and gave jaden a kiss on the cheek then i left his room and ran down the stairs to my car.

i started to drive to my apartment.
when i got there i continued to run up the stairs and then i soon was by the door. i unlocked it and entered closing the door behind me.

i went over to my bedroom and immediately hopped into the shower and began to freshen up.

when i finished i exited the shower and put my robe around my body.

i walked over to my closet and started to pick out what i wanted to wear.

i picked out this

but for now i'll just stay in my robe

i sat down at my vanity and started doing my makeup.
which took about an hour and a half.

the makeup:

it is now currently 4 and i decided it would be best to change into my clothes now

it is now currently 4 and i decided it would be best to change into my clothes now. so i did just that.

i had about an hour left so i laid down on my bed and watched a youtube video.

skip to 4:50

i got up from watching youtube and walked over to my bathroom applying my spray deodorant and my champagne toast perfume mixing it with my Ariana Grande cloud perfume as well.