I'm Back ;)

Warning this chapter is a bit violent!⚠️

Wanda's POV

2 Days Later

After hiding out in the beach house for two days, I decided I needed to go get some fresh air and just move my legs a little.

I wore a simple outfit, jeans and a t-shirt and a leather jacket. I walked into the streets of New York, no one passing me a second glance. I was normal in their eyes, they didn't know they were walking by a assassin. Which honestly was just thrilling as it was terrifying.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out, seeing it was a news report about a gang that I was following. Apparently they shot up a club and killed the owner.

I was so busy looking and being so intrigued by the report, I didn't even realize where I was walking. Until I hit someone.

I quickly turned off my phone. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." A familiar voice said. I looked at the face I only say a few days ago.

"Peter?"

"Wanda." He smiled. "I was wondering when I was gonna run into you again."

A little bit of blush crept upon my cheeks. "Well here I am." I said awkwardly. Why was I getting so flustered by this guy I barley know.

"Hey, well since I got you here. I was just wondering, since I forgot to ask you last time. If you wanna say no you can...I don't want it to be rude...I."

"You can have my number Peter." I smiled.

"Oh...thank you." He sighed, looking so relived.

We swapped phones and put in our numbers. There was a part of me that was hesitant, maybe I shouldn't get a random guys number especially when I wanna start my killing spree once more. But than another part of me was like, you have someone to talk to at least and he's hot so bonus.

"I'll see you around Peter." I said as I took my phone back.

"See you Wanda." He smiled as I handed his phone back to him. We walked by each other, but all I did was a lap around the block and returned back home, packing immediately.

The club was about four hours away, it being located in Rhode Island. I stole a car and began the drive. I had a feeling, the gang would be in control of the club now, why wouldn't they be.

I arrived in Rhode Island around eight at night. I got a motel room and changed into my suit, placing in the knives and putting on the glasses, hood and mask.

Around midnight, I made my way to said club. There were about ten fancy ass cars parked. Just for fun, I took one of my knives and just traced it along the entire length of one. Once I got to the hood, I wrote out a message.

I'm back ;)

I made my way into the club through a back door and heard loud music playing through the building. I snuck my way in, hiding behind slot machines, tables, anything I could find until I got to the main part of the place.

There I situated my self behind a pool table. I watched a girl was brought in, who I assumed was a stripper from how she dressed. She was being held by two men, so she wouldn't run. She was brought before a man in all gold suit, holding cigarette in between his fingers. I looked around a little more and saw about ten guards all holding guns.

"So sugar you gonna come give me a dance or are you gonna end up like your sisters." I looked to where he was pointing and saw a two girls, against a wall, bullet holes in their heads.