2-sides to every story

Matt POV:

"What're you guys going as for Halloween?" Nick asks popping a chip in his mouth while scrolling through his phone. Chis slightly looked up from his phone, his eyes looking from me to nick, he answered, "Hm. I don't fucking know, I think Syd just wanted to hand out candy or some shit."

"Dylan and I are going to a haunted house, so we're dressing up as Morticia and Gomez from the Addams family." Nick said answering his own question, me on the other hand, I'm not going as anything I'm just gonna watch TV or pass out candy.

"Hey, Matt why don't you ask Haylei to the haunted house on Friday? She's not busy with anything." Nick chimed in, I rolled my eyes at his words, taking a sip from my glass.

"I'm good I'll just stay at home." I casually responded, it's not that I didn't want to because I did, I just didn't want Haylei to get the wrong idea.

"Too late you're already going with her." I shot a angry glare at my brothers.
"What the fuck? Did you guys ask her without my permission?" Just then I received a text message from Haylei.

"I hate you guys." I rolled my eyes while Nick and Chris died laughing. "Guys it's not that fucking funny." They both continued laughing, I left them in the kitchen and went to my room.
I scrolled on my phone for a while before I started getting tired so I plugged in my phone and flicked my light off.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~
"Good morning SomerVille high, today for lunch is Chicken Patties, Salad, Fruit and a carton of milk, the other lunch options are Pizza, Burgers or Burritos. Please stand to say the pleadge..."
                                ~~~~~~~~~~
No one POV:
"Gross get a room." Matt said, setting his tray on the table, to Chris and Sydney who were holding hands and kissing every now and then.

"Hey, Matt you're just mad you can't get a girl." Sydney said holding her arms up in defense, Matt just rolled his eyes and shoved salad in his mouth.

"Chris, I've gotta meet up with Haylei and Dylan, we're gonna sit outside by the bleachers. Love ya," Sydney quickly kissed Chris before walking out to the field.
After Chris said bye to Sydney, he turned to face Matt, looking him in the eyes. "Speaking of Haylei, I think she likes you, Sydney was saying Haylei has her eyes on someone but she wouldn't tell me who, I'm just gonna assume it's you?" Chris casually spoke with swag and a slight bit of humor in his voice. "Yeah, she's always is up to do anything if you're involved in it, I mean, I can say this as a gay man, Haylei is hot as fuck. She has a awesome personality, and she's your type." Nick threw into the conversation.
Matt sighed thinking about Haylei. He doesn't like her though, Matt winced at the thought of having to tell her he doesn't like her like that.
"Guys? Let's stop talking about this, yeah?" Matt's Boston accent slipping through as he spoke.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haylei POV:

"Just look at him guys, his eyes are just filled with love." Sydney and Dylan sat on either side of me as we scrolled through Tyler Harts instagram, Tyler had been my crush ever since 6th grade, he always waved to me in the halls and smiled at me in class, but we never talked, ever.
"You know, I heard through the grape vine, Matt likes you." Dylan spoke in a soft tone like always, I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.
"Guys, you already know I like Tyler, so even if Matt does like me I'll say no to him." I turned off my phone and stood up.
"C'mon let's get back inside, lunch is almost over." Dylan and Sydney both shared unamused looks before standing up.

Part 2 whoop whoop 🙌