Hauntings and Homes: 1

Haylei POV:

Halloween is my favorite time of year. I love getting to see all the creative costumes people come up with and seeing people run for their lives out of fear.
Speaking of fear, tonight Dylan, Sydney, Matt, Nick, Chris and I are all going to one of the scariest haunted houses in Boston. Haunted houses are one of my favorite things to do on Halloween, people chase you around and jump-scare you while you dive into your significant others arms, well for me it's minus the S/O.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, what is the triplets address again?" Me Sydney and Dylan were all on our way to the boys' house so we could all go to the haunted house.
"It's XXX West Beckerson Street." Dylan answered back, I nodded and continued driving.
We pulled into the boys' drive way, I turned off the car before exiting making sure it locked. Sydney was the first at the door, so she knocked. A few moments later the door swung open to reveal the one and only, Nicolas Sturniolo.
"Hey guys get your asses in here. Your late, you were s'possed to be here 10 minutes ago." Nick stated, stepping to the side to let us enter.
"Well if it wasn't for miss Haylei here," Dylan pointed his scrawny fingers at me, "we would've been here at least 7 minutes ago."
"Okay then, the next time you need a ride, find someone else." I folded my arms at Dylan, I swung my body towards the kitchen, only for my whole entire body to crash into someone.
"Shit, Haylei I'm sorry." Matt spoke up, flattening out his shirt that was ruined by our colliding.
"Um, it's fine." I awkwardly laughed, looking up at Matt who stood about a 3 inches taller than me. "So are you excited for tonight?" Matt nodded and answered my question, "yeah kind of, I'm not really one for haunted houses you know?"
"Yeah, totally. Dylan is actually terrified of haunted houses and anything Halloween related really." Matt and I both laughed, he looked at the floor while I looked at him.
"Earlier Nick and Chris told me that you li-" Matt's sentence was cutoff by Chris throwing his arm around Matt's shoulder, guiding him towards the living room.
"C'mon Haylei! Let's chill in the living room before we go." I followed after Matt and Chris reluctantly, not wanting to but I did anyways. I sat on the couch and pulled my phone, I started scrolling through Tyler's instagram, smiling at a picture every now and then.
"Ooo Haylei's stalking a guys account." Nick snatched the phone from me his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "You like Tyler Hart?! Biiitch. He laughed dragging out the I in 'bitch'. I felt my face grow red I tried my best to cover it but it didn't help much. I heard a soft thud and Nick wincing.
"Dude what the fuck? Why'd you kick me?" He said looking at Chris who gave him a look, Nick immediately sat back into the couch.
"Okay then." I awkwardly slapped my knees before standing up and walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup from the cabinet filling it up with apple juice I found in the fridge, I would've had a Pepsi but they were marked with a note saying, 'if you touch these i will chop your balls off'.
"Hey," a voice spoke behind me, I turned around to see Matt leaning against the counter.
"Hey, what's up." I set my glass on the counter and walked to Matt leaning on the other counter across from him.
"Um, earlier, Chris and Nick said something about you, maybe liking me. A-and I'm totally okay with that I ju-" My eyes widened, I was shocked. Clearly.
"W-wait, you think I like you? Matt, I like Tyler, I don't know where you guys got this from." I folded my arms, scoffing waiting for Matt to answer.
"You mean, you don't like me?" I shook my head at Matt's response.
"Guys. Um we're getting ready to leave so if you guys could hurry it up." Chris said, peaking around the corner. I nodded, grabbing my cup, finishing up my apple juice.
"Look, Matt. We can talk about this later, let's just go and have some fun at the haunted house. Okay?" I exited the kitchen but not before patting Matt on the chest signifying we'll talk later.

Guys I don't feel like writing a super long chapter so there will be one or two other parts. I love you all so much <3 eat and drink some water make sure you get enough rest and always remember you're loved <3333