13

I stared at the large black wolf that stood in front of Jasper before turning my attention to the white and the wolf that stood next to it. " that's Leah and Seth" I turn to Emmett as he answer my unspoken question "over there with Jas that's the leader Sam you will be staying with him till the problem is solved" I nod my head and make my way over to were Leah and Seth are at being with them is better then being with Jasper right now. I'm still upset with him even though the others tried to explain everything to me once more I  couldn't find it in me to forgive him at the moment maybe later on but right now I'm too upset about it. as I reach the two I sit on the grass next to Seth I feel him lay on the grass next to me allowing me to lean on him slowly i find myself falling asleep.

jasper....

"and he is out" I hear Emmett say as he makes his way towards me and Sam, "Sam says it looks like Liam has taken a liking to the youngest in the pack Seth will be a good thing for him having Seth around could help keep his stress under control while your not around "I guess your right make sure to keep an eye on him he's important to me" "he said he will that most of the pack will be around to keep an eye on him but he's worried about Liam's temper he's afraid Paul and Liam might fight a lot" "Liam can handle himself in a fist fight he went up against  Edward and if it wasn't for Emmett having to throw him off of him Edward wouldn't be here" I stare at Edward as the words leave my mouth. what sounded similar to  laughter comes from Sam. "rude" "shut up Edward you know its true" Emmett was quick to respond to Edwards little comment

Liam......

i watch as seth rolls around in his wolf for Leah stands next to me. i slowly began to look around my eyes landing on someone very familiar but i can't put my finger on it "thats jacob he used to hang around your sister had a huge crush on her but when he shifted for the first time he realized she wasn't his imprint and gave up on her but Bella didn't like  that she didn't have all his attention and showed up here and picked a fight with paul" " are you serious  i knew she was dumb but not that dumb" "yep lets just say no one in the back likes her so you don't have to worry about here coming around "

..........................................................................................................................................................

was writing this at 1 am so short chapter