Jasper and liam angst

I stared blankly ahead my mind racing and my heart aching.
"I hate you"
The words taste bitter on my tongue
"i HATE you"
I feel my chest being ripped open when i hear him say it back. Finally i look at him blood covers his hands. It drips from his mouth. He look like a creature from hell.
"DIE ALREADY"
He screams it shakes me to my core and i fall to my knees. I can't look at him anymore. I have no words left. Then a pain unlike any other his a cry is ripped from my throat as his hand penetrates my chest. This time the feeling of my chest being ripped open is real. I can do nothing but watch at he rips my out. I feel what is left of fade away.
I shake in rage as i stare at my lover. I scream and cry in pain. His words echo in my head. But something reaches my ear footsteps lots of them. I run as fast as i can but I can't escape their painful screams as the name of my lover fills the forest i run.
3 years later
The smell of blood coats the room. My eyes only stare at the ceiling. Guilt fills me and I begin to cry my love my darling my light my happiness. I killed him I allowed my head and my heart to be filled with lies and i killed him. The door slams open.
"Liam the Cullens are here we have to leave"
I don't listen to the human girls pleads and i simply wait.
"Liam" i can hear the soft voice of Alice call out to me i turn to meet her gaze.
Our eyes meet and all i see is the shell of the boy i once knew. Bags under his eyes and streaks of tears cover his face. I watch as his hand raises and i flinch the others simply watch. He touches his face. My eyes widen as blood fills his eyes and drips down his face yet no emotion is there.
"Is it time for me to go" his voice sounds that of a broken child. I can't help but pity him.
"We will make it quick" my words  quieter than a whisper. He says nothing and i watch as my brothers grab him a woman sits in the corner crying silently. I walk to the woman and shield her from the scene. I hug her and i feel my heart break as i hear Liam's pain filled cries and the breaking of his neck. A snap rings out and once again the room is silent but its not long before the screams and cries of the woman and my family fill the room i rush to cradle Liam's lifeless body the same way i cradled Jasper's