02 - Gayuma

Hyacinth's POV

Hinihingal akong napaupo sa upuan ko. I'm sweating even though the whole library is well air conditioned. 

My hands and legs are shaking after running and pulling the cart just to get here immediately. 

I'm still in a state of shock right now. What did I just see back there? I did not expect to see that lewd scene. 

It was my pen's fault for making me stay long and it was just an innocent pen. I'm blaming it when I should have held it tight for it not to slip with my sweaty hand. It was my fault and it's not the pen's fault. I pouted. 

It was my first time seeing it live. I've watched tons of it in movies and read it in books but to see it in front of me...

I need to wash my eyes to cleanse it. Kahit na alam kong hindi mawawala sa memorya ko 'yon.  

Buti na lang at wala si Mrs. Edna pagdating ko. I still have time to get those books that she asked for but I'll get them later. She is probably eating her lunch by now. 

I'll have my lunch later because it's not my lunch time yet. They gave me free food and drinks but I need to claim it in the canteen. I already had my coupon for free food and drinks with me. 

The owner of the school gave these to me. I was shy when I accepted those, it is actually alright if they don't give me anything in return but she insists. She's kind and generous enough to give me a lot of coupons, I don't think I could claim them all. Those coupons will last for years, I can't bring all of it, so I just took 3 coupons with me. I should give some of it to Amary and Byron.  

I should calm myself first and wait for them to finish making out. That was kinda embarrassing. I still feel my cheeks heating up. I slowly touched my cheeks trying to lessen the heat. 

He saw me. I was in an awkward position when our eyes met. What if he thought that I peeked on them doing that? 

I'm not nosy, I was trying to help when I shouldn't have done it. I was expecting to see someone groaning for pain but what I saw instead was someone moaning for pleasure.

I can't help but think of that guy. Should I be glad that I have photographic memory? Or not? 

Because that was really the most embarrassing thing that happened in my life and my memory will remind me of that scene for the rest of my life. 

I can't deny the fact that guy...was good looking...that guy was freaking handsome! 

No, more than that. He has this bad boy looking aura.

Mullet haircut, pierced ear, forehead furrowed, thick brows, pitch black eyes, pointed nose, dimple piercings and those parted glossy lips...I definitely saw that armband tattoo on his tanned arm. I didn't clearly see the armband design but it look good and ho-  

I shook my head. What is wrong with me? Am I fantasizing over that guy who I just saw making out in that aisle? I'm insane. I should minimize myself by reading romance books and watching romantic movies. I shouldn't romanticize that kind of guy. 

He's for sure a playboy, he's making out in a library! Which was supposed to be a place of reading, not a place for making out! Or is it his girlfriend? If it's his girlfriend, he wouldn't do it there. They