{ Part No26 }

I was feeling dizzy...

Jungkook : " C-Cherry!" I said in low tone

Edeline : " What? You got abs...huh...unexpected...and...they are so...toned...wow!"

☆ Edeline's POV ☆

I did this to tease him but...for real...his body was no joke...I could feel how defined his abs were... and his skin was smooth

Jungkook: " P-please stop...." He was shaking...poor boy.

Edeline: " You have never been touched huh?" I smirked

Jungkook; " Ugh...Cherry! " He placed his right hand up on mine

Edeline: " Huh?"

Jungkook: he took them away " please!"

Edeline : " Hmmm.." I placed my hands on his waist. He is so funny. I am 100% sure he got a boner. PATHETIC.

We started walking inside...the scenery was more frightening than I expected.FUCK. The lights so mild...the music...the decoration. It was like we were in a haunted castle. The first jump scare popped and I screamed and tightened my arms around Jungkook .

Jungkook : " Uum..are you ok Cherry?" he whispered

Edeline: " Uum...he's getting closer!" my hands were holding him harder and harder...my nails reached him..he gasped

Jungkook: " Aouch!"

Edeline : " Sorry!"

So the rest of the house kept going like this...when we found the exit I felt so relieved. They took a picture of us inside the house of fear and they were selling it for 5 euros so we all bought it. The rest kept trying all the rides while I was trying just the mildest ones..we sat for burgers...had a little conversation...Kathrine was sick,that's why she didn't come...BUT WHO CARES ANYWAY? We waited some time as the rest would try again some extreme rides and food isn't a good friend of these. The sky was turning dark...we went to a ride that splashes a lot of water...we left it for the big finale! AND IT WAS AWESOME. Once we finished we were all soaked. Jungkook was fixing his wet hair...he looked at me. Ugh. Why does wet look suits him? Anyway... I saw him checking me out and blushing..hahahahah...I didn't wear this black bra and white tshirt for no reason! So...they returned us to school...we goodbyed each other...

Wooyoung : " Today was fun!"

Jungkook: " Right!"

Edeline: " Yes...goodnight guys..."

Madison: " Won't you come with me and Kourtney for clubbing ?"

Edeline : " Nah...not in the mood."

Wooyoung " Club huh?" he looked at Jungkook " can you return home on foot?"

Jungkook : " Uuum...s-sure!"

Wooyoung: " I'll come with you! Come over!" he rode his motorcycle.. WTF? Why is he like this? He could just return me home...UGH. I HATE MEN.

Jungkook: he looked at me

Edeline: « Whatever! BYE!» I gritted my teeth and walked away...

Madison : « Goodnight!»

Edeline : « Ugh .» but I don't walk alone ,home...I have to call our chauffeur! I took off my pocket, my phone but I felt a hand...I turned around...it was...Jungkook! « Koo?»

Jungkook : « Hey!» he smiled

Edeline: « What are you doing?!»

Jungkook : « I can't let you go home alone...» STOP ACTING SO SWEET