{ Part No39 }

Harry: « I can be better than you think...»

Edeline : « Sound like men's words!»
I rolled my eyes

Harry: « Please...give me a chance..if I mess things up...don't even talk to me ever again!»

Edeline : « If you mess things up...my world will be even worse and I...» I exhaled « just...give me some time to think...ok?»

Harry, : « Time...ugh....ok ok fine!»

Edeline: « I...I need to go...» I left 10$
on the table, stood up and wore my jacket « the drinks are on me..» I fake smiled and walked outside.

I waited for a taxi and before going to the hotel I asked him to drive me home because I forgot to take night clothes with me

☆ Kathrine's POV ☆

My heart was playing games...it was squishing inside me. What did I do?
I covered my face and turned around.

Wooyoung : I think I have to go...»

Jungkook: « Ugh..»

Kathrine : I started crying.

Jungkook : « No no no! Kathrine! Don't!» he touched my shoulders
« please...stop crying!»

Kathrine : « I don't wanna lose you....»

Jungkook: « Kath....»

Kathrine: « But I can't ignore my feelings...they're not fading away as long much as I see you!» I turned around and looked at him

Jungkook: « Oh Kath...Ugh...uuum...look...» he started biting his lip nervously

Kathrine: « You hate me for this...»

Jungkook: « No! No Kath...what are
you talking about? It's me...Uuum..I just...you know...with all this...I am
at an awkward situation...»

Kathrine : « Y...yes...»

Jungkook: « And I don't wanna make things more complicated so...I just think we should...uum...take our distances. I mean...I can't sleep with you when you have feelings for me..
it wouldn't be fair...and...» his words were hurting me more.

He likes Edeline...right? I know it long time now...it has to be her...but why? Why her? She has nothing to do with Koo..Koo is kind, hamble...he is such a sweet....Edeline is a witch...a whore with no manners and boundaries.

Kathrine : « You...you think that Edeline will respond to you? You don't deserve this...»

Jungkook : « Kathy.. it has nothing to
do Edeline...» he put his hands in his pockets « Even if there was no Edeline...I would still do the same...»

Kathrine : « Even....huh...so it's true. You like her...» my eyes were hurting

Jungkook: « Uum..» his cheeks and ears turned red « I know that you don't like her but...»

Kathrine: « I can't understand how you eneded up liking her after everything!»

Jungkook : « I...I look deeply into people...she is sweeter than you think...»

Kathrine: « This is ..»

Jungkook: « And anyway you can't choose for who your heart beats...I'm sorry if this hurts you. I really am but that's how I feel.» he exhaled and smiled « Kath...can you please support me in this? I don't want us to be like this!»

Kathrine: « Whatever...run after Edeline...she was blowing Harry in school's toilets but ok...»

I lied...my mind was blurry