sweet dreams☾︎ sunny x reader

You invited your friends over to your house for the night. Everything felt fun and exciting but as soon you drifted on into a slumber, your mind began to erupt into nightmares and bad memories from your past.

I woke up sweating with my heart beating quickly, "Damn't I didn't think it would happen if I was with friends" I thought to myself.  Thinking about the traumatic moments in your life and the terrifying sights displayed in my dream overflowed my brain. Tears welled up in my eyes and I began to tremble uncontrollably. "N-no I can't cry! I gotta get this out of my head.." I'm scared I can't let this happen. I should've stayed up longer you thought sulking to yourself.

You kept thinking about how much everything was your fault and that you caused these demons to haunt you in your dreams, It was a chamber you were trapped in!

Shuffling and moving startled you, you turn around slowly to see Sunny sitting straight up in the pillow fort on the floor.  "Sorry s-sunny!" I whisper sniffling.

The black haired boy stands up and holds your hand. I shutter at the sudden sense of touch

"Hey I-I'm fine, D-Don't worry about me!"

A pair of arms wrap around me and Sunny rubs my back in circles softly.
Hot tears slip out of my eyes, the dreams were terrifying to me I couldn't bear to be alone anymore.. I didn't want Sunny to interfere with my issues, neither any of my friends. But it made me feel good when they were there for me. I want that comfort and positivity to last forever...

Sunny pulls away from me still keeping his empty looking expression. I pull myself to the soft cold mattress, the blank male lays the warm blanket down. At first I was scared he would leave, I didn't want to be alone! A remainder of fear stayed deep down, I was afraid another nightmare could possibly go attack me in my sleep again, But he didn't leave..

Sunny stayed there keeping his hand on my shoulder slightly massaging it.
The moonlight peeked from the glass window and reflected on my damp face . My eyes shut and Sunny heard my breaths, a small smile appeared as he looked at my sleeping face. He returned to his usual facial expression but he didn't take his eyes off me. He stared until he could sleep

Finally published a Sunny one.. I'm going to do more Sunny ones hopefully